Shocker...

Pragya: The Reason is MY ELDER DAUGHTER "KIARA"...

Vansh looks at Pragya Surprised...
.
.
.
Scene.1.

Mauritius...

Raichand Mansion...

In Vansh - Pragya's Room....

Vansh: u mean to say ur here to find Kiara.., not again Pragya...(he gives her a impossible look...)

Pragya: this.., this is y I wasn't telling u anything.., don't give me this look.., u promised me u will listen me fully and then react...

Vansh: ok cool my jaan.., I'll be silent and listen to u.., just like krish.., Happy....

Pragya nods

Pragya nods....

Pragya starts telling him about how she got clues about kiara being alive.., First she went Malaysia and from Their she got information that Kiara is in Mauritius and now in Mauritius.., Her conversation with that Lady.., Everything...., She also gives him the file which were proof that kiara was alive after falling in River with Vansh..

Vansh was shocked learning everything.., coz now what pragya was assuming maybe she's correct and kiara is really alive....

Pragya holds Vansh's Hand....

Pragya: that's why I wanna stay here Vansh.., Maybe this is my last chance to find my Kiara..,

Pragya was teary eyed remembering kiara...
Vansh wipes her tears and pulls her in his embrace....,

Vansh: no more tears baby.., whatever happened is past now.., and we should think about Present and Future..., and I'm with u in this..., ok...

Pragya: but Vansh I don't know how to find her.., that lady was my last hope but she said that she doesn't remember seeing any little girl..., I showed her Kiara's photo also..

Vansh: then we can find by another way also....,

Pragya: what do u mean...

Vansh: we are Raisinghania's.., anything is possible for us.., and we will definitely find kiara and I know it how....

Pragya: really.., u have a way to find my Daughter...,(Vansh nods) what...

Vansh: I can do anything for my Sherni..,(he cups her face and pecks her lips) now listen,  according to u and that information from Malaysia.., when kiara was adopted.., she knew her Name only.., and also her foster parents used to call her by original Name.., That's Kiara Right...(pragya nods), then let's talk to the Indian Embassy..,

Pragya was confused hearing him...