Family Time....

Scene.1.

Raisinghania Mansion....

In Arav's Room...

Arav was laying in bed with a sad and angry pout...

Pragya and Arav come and see him like that.., he was facing opposite side of door so didn't saw them..., Pragya and Vansh nod at each other and knock on door..., Arav without seeing them shouts...

Arav: how much time did u need to get a protein shake..,

Vansh: I'm sorry Arav baba.., can we come in now...

Vansh chuckles and Arab recognizing voice turns and see pragya and Vansh standing on door.., Arav frowns seeing them and sits on bed hugging his cushion and speaks...

Arav: I don't wanna talk to you guys.., leave me alone...

Pragya and Vansh smile at each other.., They go and sit on his either side of bed.., Vansh keeps hand on his shoulder.., But Vansh jerks it away...,

Pragya holds his hand.., although Arav was emotional seeing his mom.., but doesn't show....

Pragya: Aru baccha.., gussa ho mumma se...

Vansh: aur dad se bhi.., right champ...

Arav: then what should I do.., no one love me.., especially my parents...

Pragya and Arav were confused hearing him

Pragya: baby, it's not like that.., y do u think that....

Arav: y shouldn't I.., u both love only prachi didu and Krish.., but what about me.., dad u love prachi didu more than me and krish and Mom u love krish more than prachi didu and me.., and what about me then.., no one love me.., Prachi didu is your first child and a girl so dad loves her more and krishu is small so mom loves him more.., then what about me.., just coz I'm in middle.., u both don't love me...

He was teary eyed.., his voice was cracking.., Pragya and Vansh were surprised hearing him.., They also get emotional hearing him..

Pragya(cups his face): Aru baccha its nothing like that.., we love u equally as much as we love krish and Prachi...

Vansh: exactly champ.., and I agree sometimes I scold u that doesn't mean I don't love u...(they both hug him) ur our son., and very special for us....

Tears were flowing from Arav's eyes, he wipes it and nods no..,

Pragya: aru mera baccha.., who told u all this.., han.., this all isn't from your mind...

Arav: its nothing like that Mom...(he speaks without looking in her eyes) and if I was important for u then y didn't u talked to me even once in last two months ..., u were talking to krish continuously and u dad u were busy in your own life....

Pragya and Vansh feel guilty for leaving him alone...

Pragya and Vansh were also teary eyed.., seeing him in tears.., They holds their ears and say in unison...