ONE WEEK LATER

M.K. (mehra-kohli) mansion is shown.....
Dasi was praying to lord that "hey bhagwan I don't what's wrong with my sisters family(mehra) it's one week since Rhea's suicide attempt, since abhi came to know about his blood relation with prachi....and since then abhi is behaving different he told me that he hates pragya but I know that he can't hate as she(pragya) is his life and his daughters are his lifeline, god please complete my son's family bring my DIL pragya back in house" then dasi does aarti....

( guys in my ff mehra and kholi family live in same house(M.K mansion) as well as their business is also common called as "M.K group of Industries")

Scene 1

Abhi's room is shown he was on call shouting on someone "what do u mean by u r not able to trace them, this not what I'm paying u for find them any how this is ur last chance" saying this he throws his phone angrily and thinks " Kahan ho tum pragya , na sarita ji ke ghar pe hoon aur nahi tumhare hosiarpur wale address pe , iss baar nahi pragya I won't let u take my daughter prachi away from me again I will find u any how" his think was breaked by a voice " Dad(its rhea) what happened y r u so much sad is everything alright"

Abhi said (faking a smile) " yes, my doll sab thik hai ...:"

Rhea: ok dad but y didn't u get ready u know today is such big day its Business Awards function today and I know(side hugging) that har saal ki tarah iss saal bhi aapko hi best 'Business Man of the year' ka award milega....

Abhi: yes off course baby but u know iss saal kuch alag hone wala hai...(rhea gave a questioning look) woh ye ki iss saal my daughter will get the "Best Business woman of the Year" u know rhea I'm proud of that itni si age me u will be best Business woman.....

Rhea: I dont know dad I'm just nominated but I have a competitor and the difference is my competitor is self made billionaire she has her own company and she is from London she started her Business in India a year ago but now she's the leading entrepreneur of india.......that's why I'm really nervous.....( while she was speaking her competitor is shown getting ready in her lavish villa her face is not shown....)

Abhi: don't worry baby I know ur competitor is very tough but u did that Business project very well because of which u r nominated so let's hope for the best...by the what's the name of ur competitor....

Rhea: dad I don't know because she is very private person she not very active in media I just know her company's name that is...
Rhea, Rhea, Rhea,,,(mitali calls her)

Rhea: yes taiji coming... dad she's in I have to go bye and she left...

Abhi was thinking y do I feel like that I know the Rhea's competitor the thought that he is just over thinking and now he should concentrate on his elder daughter rather than Rhea's competitor he fixes his phone and call's some one.....

Scene 2

A room is shown totally dark a boy is seen holding a photo he speaks "Kahan chai gayi tum prachi it's been one week jabse tumhara kuch pta nhi na tumhara phone reachable na tum tumhare ghar par ho....plz come back prachi I love you so much n I can't live without you plz" its ranbir who was talking to prachi's photo by seeing him anyone can say that he was depressed and haven't slept properly since days......

A lady(pallavi) comes and on's the light of room and see's ranbir sleeping (he heard some foot step and pretended coz he knows that pahlavi won't like if she sees him crying for prachi)

Pallavi: what is this ranbir subah ke 11 baj rahe hai aur tum abhi tak so rahe ho utho jaldi Jante hon na aaj Business awards hai shaam ko and I know har saal ki tarah iss saal bhi maximum awards hamare pariwaar ko hi milenge....