Dead???

Scene.1.

Mauritius..

At Beach....

A couple is sleeping cuddling each other...,

They are Vansh and Pragya

They are Vansh and Pragya..., pragya sleep gets disturbed due to sun Ray's, she runs her eyes and opens them slowly.., pragya smiles seeing her husband sleeping like a baby on his stomach..., She sees time...,

Pragya(shouts): what.., 9AM..(she shakes Vansh) Vansh baby get up.., its 9 we have to go to Ishita's house for Brunch...

Vansh gets disturbed hearing her voice...

Vansh: baby sleep na.., after a long time I got such peaceful sleep., u come here...(he turns and pulls pragya on his chest..) sleep...

Now pragya was on top of him.., while Vansh was holding her waist on him carefully.., pragya kisses his cheek...

Pragya: good morning Mr. Hubby.., get up..

Vansh opens his eyes and smiles looking at his life.., his wife..., Kisses her forehead...

Vansh: Good morning wifey...(he hugs her and kisses her neck..)

Pragya: Vansh wake up na.., we have to go to Ishita's house at 10:30..,

Vansh: baby.., we were awake all night.., now sleep na.., and it's time for brunch...

Pragya: no.., its 9 first we have to have a shower and then it will take around one hour to reach Raichand Mansion....

Vansh kisses her cheek...,

Vansh: ok cool.., and then we have to meet ambassador also...

Pragya: yes.., so now get up...

Pragya stands up and wears her clothes while Vansh also wears his boxers lazily...,

Vansh: where will we take shower now..

Pragya: it's a private beach., and it has a small cottage also.., I booked whole beach so we can have a shower their...

Vansh stand and pulls pragya pecking her lips..,

Vansh: not a shower.., a hot shower...

He picks pragya in bridal style and starts walking towards cottage while pragya gives him a impossible look....

India...

Mumbai...

Pranbir's House....

Prachi was sitting in Hall working on her laptop..., Ranbir comes their and sees prachi calm today working silently on her laptop...

Ranbir gets a coffee for her...,

Ranbir: here u go my love.., ur favorite cappuccino...

Prachi looks up and smiles a little..., she takes coffee...