Challenge....

Scene.1.

At College Canteen.....

Prachi, Ranbir, Aryan and sahana were busy in enjoying their old friendship in a new way for a new start....

Aryan had cracked a joke and was busy in teasing sahana.....

Sahana playfully beats him...., while prachi and Ranbir laugh....

Prachi: so guys jokes apart..., now since everything is ok between us..., I have to talk about something important....

Ranbir sees her serious face...he keeps his hand on hers...

Ranbir: what happened prachi..., everything alright...

Prachi: what is alright Ranbir.., our families they literally hate each other...

Sahana: ya, especially pallavi aunty...(Ranbir feels bad...)

Prachi: sahana...(she glares at her.., sahana looks down...)

Aryan: but even pragya aunty doesn't like Ranbir..., and after whatever happened... I mean M.k Industries is now owned By V.R and Industrialist Arora..., and we all know how they took over...

Sahana: what do u mean by how they took over...., My masi legally bought all the shares, and chachu did a clever deal..., your family should have thought before doing deal....,

Aryan: oh really in that case what about your masi blackmailed Kohli's and took their shares....

(now prachi was feeling bad as she remembers how pragya insulted kohli and made them rub their nose on feet...after getting Ranbir arrested..... Ranbir saw that..)

Ranbir: ok enough what do u both want..., that we all fight again..., Aryan, sahana..., jo hona tha ho gaya..., now we have to look ahead...., ok..(they both nod...)

Prachi: ok enough as I said in car, everyone is at fault... my mom and dad did wrong with Ranbir's family..., Aryan's mom did wrong with my family and she's in jail...(aryan feels sad and remembers alia getting arrested...) and pallavi aunty did wrong with Dadimom years ago by running away from house with Vikram uncle and also insulted me.....

Ranbir: so in short everyone is at fault..., we and our parents also..., so since now their kids I mean we patched up..., we have to get our parents on track too...

Prachi: and we will start from pallavi aunty and dadimom..., coz once dadimom gets her daughter back..., she will make everything alright....

Sahana: matlab, sher ke muh me haath daalna, right....

Aryan: even I agree..., your dadimom is very strict lady...

Prachi: but she's good at heart..., we will involve aru and adi bhai, in the plan...,

Ranbir: even mom misses nani, but she won't accept...

Sahana: same goes with dadimom.....

They were just busy in talking and discussing....

Rhea comes their, Sanju was seeing them hiding..., Rhea smirks at him....

Rhea: wow..., the girl who can't handle herself is thinking about mending her family's relationship..., not bad prachi...

They get up form the seat and look at Rhea angrily..., Ranbir was about to speak something but prachi holds his hand and nods no..., Rhea gets jealous seeing them close....

Prachi: Rhea mehra..., Rassi jal gayi par bal nhi gaya...., u r telling me that I can't handle myself..., just look yourself in mirror ..., u will get to know the reality..., and Rhea no one wants to talk to u..., so plz mind your own business...