Aftermath.....

A man on others side : of course, u did very well act, and I'm giving you more amount as a reward, it will get u by evening , but don't u dare to open ur mouth or else if I can give u money,  I can take ur life too...." he hangs up.....

His face is shown, its revealed to be Vansh....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Scene.1.

City Hospital....

Next day....

Dasi's so called fake surgery was done, she was asleep due to sedatives....abhi was sitting beside her bed whole night.., while rest family went back to V.R mansion after accepting Vansh's condition......

Dasi(opening her eyes): abhi..., pragya...., abhi...

Abhi wake up, and gets little angry hearing pragya's name....

Abhi(holding her hand): I'm here dasi..., and y r u taking pragya's name...., she's not here and moreover u r in this situation coz of her......

Dasi: abhi isme uski kya galti hai....

Abhi: it's her fault dasi, na woh hame mansion se nikalti, nor u would have taken stress... nor this would have happened.....

Dasi: that's her house abhi, we can't blame her..., it's her decision and moreover I was feeling uneasy since morning, it was just a coincidence that..., she threw us and I got an attack....

Abhi: dasi plz..., u r really very good..., and think everyone as good...,

Dasi: pragya is not among everyone, she's our pragya....abhi, she's like my daughter....

Abhi: oh really, then which daughter throws her mom out, and she's not the same pragya which she was 20 years back..., that was my pragya.., Mrs. Pragya Abhishek prem mehra, and this pragya is Industrialist Arora or Mrs. Raisinghania... a heartless Business women....(he was hurt with pragya's behavior.....)

Dasi: abhi u looked at pragya's anger but not the reason behind that anger....

Abhi: of course there's a reason, that's kiara's death......

Dasi: in that case, why she hurted rhea, if kiara's death, then y would she harm rhea, her own daughter.....,

Abhi: I don't trust her anymore dasi, alia said that she was hurting rhea as I love rhea more than anything......

Dasi: wow abhi, u even know what u r speaking...., u r trusting alia over pragya..., alia is the women who hates pragya and we all know that, then y would alia say any good thing about pragya...., and I think u forgot what she told that day.....

Abhi(confused): what dasi, and about which day u r talking....

Dasi: that day when tanu blackmailed her for rhea ...., and she refused to rhea coz.....

Flashback....

Pragya: aww... tanu , Muje bohot maja aa raha hai tumhe Aisa dekh ke... chalo let's be serious ok I'll explain u in detail...okk first ranbir and aryan are not my kids, so if they live or die it doesn't matter to me infact aaryan is son of my biggest enemy (looking at alia) why would I beg for them... second thing about rhea... I know I gave birth to her but she doesn't matter to me....(abhi was shocked to hear that rhea doesn't matter to pragya) ab tum hi socho na the girl who tried to malgin reputation of my prachi, who tried to make her life hell and blamed her and conspired against her and when all this didn't work that rhea tried to kill my prachi(in angry tone looking at abhi) to aisi beti hone de accha na ho so don't even think that I would beg for a criminal like rhea., and THIRD thing u r telling that u kidnapped prachi but look ( shows tanu her tv) where is prachi?? I'm not able to see her anywhere tanu....