Holi Celebration - Part 1

Scene.1.

Raisinghania Mansion....

It was morning now around 7 o'clock..., Vansh was sleeping but his sleep gets disturbed due to to sunray..., he turns other side and puts hand on pragya's side to pull her towards him but he senses the place empty..., he slowly opens his eyes and see pragya not their...

He runs his and takes his phone to see the time...

Vansh: what, it's just 7 and my wifey is awake...,(shouts) wifey.., are u in washroom...,(he doesn't get response., he gets up and checks washroom but doesn't find pragya their) what is happening, she's sleeping early and also waking early.., Pragya jaan...(he goes downstairs calling pragya....)

He sees Kokila, Maya and Mohini sitting on sofa....

Mohini: what happened Vansh...

Vansh: Bhabhi, where's wifey....(he says yawning...)

Mohini: she's in kitchen maybe...

Maya: Good Morning Vansh...

Vansh: jaan where are u...

Saying this he goes from their without replying Maya..., he goes towards the kitchen....

In Kitchen...

He sees pragya cutting the tomatoes...

He sneaks in silently and back hugs pragya, she gets surprised but smiles sensing Vansh

Pragya: good morning Jaan....

He kisses her cheek...

Vansh: now its good morning Darling...(Pragya blushes...) and why did u wake up early...(he frowns) u know na I wake up only by cuddling you and seeing your face...

Pragya: aree woh Raichand's, actually they arrived at early morning and Ishita wa as going to stay at hotel.., so purab called me and I told her to stay in Arora's Villa....

Vansh: oh.., and what do u think about purab and Ishita.., I mean should we talk about their marriage....

Pragya: no.., not now.., let's give them some time, then we will think...