Kishmish....

Scene.1.

In Purab's Car....,

Purab was driving the car while Ishita was continuously crying....,

Ishita: Purab plz drive fast.., my krishi she need me....

Purab: Ishita, calm down we almost reached and Krishna is not alone, adi, Disha and Ritik are their.., calm down...

He puts his hand on her hand and nods, but Ishita's tears weren't stopping....

In Vansh's Car.....,

Vansh was driving while Pragya was silent.., and in a little shock....

Vansh: what happened jaan, I know u are worried for Krishna but she'll be ok

Vansh: what happened jaan, I know u are worried for Krishna but she'll be ok..,,

Pragya: I know she will.., but don't know what happening with me.., when u told me that Krishna had an accident.., my heart is beating faster, I'm having a fear of losing her.., like she's mine.., my own.., like..

Vansh: Like what...

Pragya: Like Kiara.., the same feeling which I got that day when kiara fell from cliff...

A tear escapes her eyes.., Vansh holds her hand and kisses it...,

Vansh: wifey I know u still don't believe that kiara is dead, so I hired private Investigators to look into this issue.., but u plz don't stress yourself.., u had a panic attack some days ago and now if anything happens I won't be able to survive...

Pragya nods..., They drive to Hospital...

In Abhi's Car....

He was in same situation that of Pragya.., his eyes were wet unknowingly...,

Abhi: pragya is wrong.., I'm sure that girl is my kiara.., her looks, her behavior.., but I'm not getting any proofs and I can't confront Ishita too.., as Purab likes her and if I ask her something like this maybe she will leave us and I don't want my purab to be alone again...

He wipes his tears and drives to Hospital....

At Lifeline Hospital....

As soon as purab stops the car, Ishita opens the door and runs inside the hospital, Purab tries to stop her but in vain, He parks the car and runs behind her...,

Purab: Ishita stop....

She goes to Reception...,

Ishita: Hii.., my daughter Krishi, I mean Krishna Raichand.., where's she..

Receptionist checks the file,

Receptionist: Ma'am she's in ICU.., that way...

She shows her the way.., Ishita nods and runs towards the ICU.., purab also comes their and follows her...

Ishita comes to the ward and see Adi standing their..., His eyes were red maybe due to crying...

Ishita: Adi.., Beta Krishna meri bacchi where's she...,(she holds his hand) bolo....