Revelation.....

Vansh: so let's start counting....10,9,8,7,6,5...

A voice: how dare you Vansh Raisinghania....

Everyone gets shocked seeing her its pragya,  while Vansh smirks and drinks ....
.
.
.
.
Scene.1.

M.k mansion.....

Pragya is coming towards him with full of anger, everyone can see how angry she is..., while Vansh smirks and smirks....

Vansh: welcome, welcome Industrialist Arora,  welcome to my new Mansion

Pragya(shouts): how dare you Vansh, tumhari himmat kaise hui, how dare u to mess with me...(holds his collar...)

While everyone is shocked seeing her this angry version...

Vansh(holds her hand and makes her remove it from his collar): hot...very hot..(everyone gives a questioning look) I mean to say babe u looking very hot in this outfit, stunning....(winks at her...)

Pragya: are u mad or what, I told u clearly that don't interfere in my professional life, Kahan tha na maine, can't u understand this... u knew it very well that I'm gonna take over this M.k Industries, then why....

Vansh: aree chill my Sherni, itni pareshan kyun ho rahi hoon, it's ok to be deafeted sometime..., hamesha jitna jaruri nhi hota...

Pragya: o just shut up, pgl ho Gaye ho ya ye sharab Chad gayi hai(points at his glass), tum bohot acche se Jante ho that muje haarna pasand nhi hai...

Vansh: haan to iski Wajah bhi to tum hi ho,..

Pragya: kya??

Vansh: kya, kya??, can't u understand hindi, ok let me tell u this in English, u r the reason behind my step of taking over M.k Industries....

Pragya: oh really, (folds her hand), then sweetheart will u please tell me how I'm the reason??

(M.k family was just unable to know what was going on..., their fight was weird like a couple, he was calling her babe, and she was calling him sweetheart, abhi was hurt hearing this... rhea was just speechless seeing her moms this side for first time...)

Vansh(sitting on sofa while drinking): what is the newton's third law of motion??

Pragya: vansh now u are getting on my nerves, this is not a physics class that I'll tell about newton's law....

Vansh: aree calm down baby, although you look very hot when u fight with me, but this not good for ur health and u know na, I can't compromise with ur health....

Pragya: accha, agar meri itni hi chinta hoti na, to ye sab nhi karte aur na woh karte jo tumne 15 months pehle kiya ....ok..

Vansh(getting up from sofa and frowns hearing 15 months..): oh hello madam, enough of u don't blame me for what happened in past, I agree that I was responsible but don't forget that whatever happened 15 months back u were equally responsible for that....and u can't deny that...