Arrested.....

Ranbir(still determined to meet her): don't worry ms. Chikchiki I'll meet you today any how if want to meet me or not, I don't care but I'll enter your villa and meet you....( smirks as he gets an idea....)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Scene.1.

Ranbir after a lot of thinking gets an idea and calls aryan and he comes and asks...

Aryan: what happened bro... mil liya, ya wat lag gayi....

Ranbir(making sad face): mat puch yr... prachi ki mom ka woh kamina bodyguard Ali .... he's not letting me enter and top of that prachi is saying that she doesn't know any ranbir.... can you believe it.....

Aryan: bro, I think there must be something very serious that's why prachi is reacting such way.... to an what are u thinking...

Ranbir: now there's only one way, I have to sneak in and for that I need your help.....

Aryan: done bro... what I need to do.....

Ranbir(takes him aside): can you see that rotating camera .... before it rotates another turn I need to jump up the wall... so tu ye stool leke khada reh when I jump in then you go and before coming back I'll give you a missed call, tu yahan wapas aaja.....

Aryan: bro, think again plan is very risky... if we get caught then we will finish.( dramatic way...)

Ranbir: are woh pyaar hi kya jisme risk na ho... tu chill kr... people give their lives for love and I can't even jump a wall... no that's not gonna happen.....

Then according to plan, he sneaks in and mistakenly makes noise, but somehow manages to escape and enters in main hall by hiding from cameras..... he's just astonished seeing the royalty of Arora's villa..... in the corridor he sees the different pic of prachi, pragya, pragya's mom and Vansh too.... in the center there's a big photo frame of prachi, pragya and vansh's.... then as he was walking he sees desouza talking to a servant and hides to listen to them....

Desouza: see this the diet snacks of prachi baby for the evening take it carefully or else you know what is gonna happen....

Servant: yes, mam.....

Ranbir: chalo now the tension of finding prachi in this big villa is gone ....

He throws something in a different direction... so their attention gets diverted..taking this as a chance, he sneaks and hides inside the food trolley.....the servant takes the food trolley to prachi room.. while going ;
ranbir think " prachi kabse diet karne lagi, woh toh itni badi bhukkad hai😀, when we used to work together in my office and share tiffin she used to eat that oily food and even she use to finish my lunch also...." he's thinking brokers when he hears prachi's voice....

While he was thinking trolley stops as servant is outside prachi's room... prachi opens the door takes trolley inside and closes the door....

Prachi: yr... phirse this diet food..no.. mom is too much she's fitness freak that doesn't I would be same... let my superman come then me and him will make mumma have some spicy food instead of this boring diet food..... but right now I have to eat this( makes an vomiting action) ..... (and she turns around as her phone ring when she hears a voice)

Ranbir(emotionally): prachi....

(Prachi gets shocked hearing this, she Hope's it's not him and crosses finger n turn.... but to her shock its him only .... shock was an understatement for prachi.....)

Prachi( shouts): tum......

Pragya's car reach infront of M.k mansion and stops... rhea gets out of it and takes her bags and was about to leave but stops...