Conspiracy (1)

Scene.1.

It was Evening...,

Raisinghania Mansion...,

Disha, Ritik, Kokila and Sarla were having tea and Talking, Mohini and Maya were also present their.....,

Maya(wishpers): Dii, I'm hating this silence, where is pragya and adi.., why are everyone happy...

Mohini: it's the silence before storm, so have patience my doll..., (she sees M.K family coming) oh see, the audience also arrived....

Maya: this is gonna be fun....

Raisinghania's see them coming...,

Kokila: welcome..,

Dasi comes and hugs Disha...,

Dasi: congratulations baccha...,(she kisses her forehead)

Disha: thank u dasi...(she hugs her)

Abhi: I'm very happy for u both and thank u guys for making me Mamu...

Disha hugs him...,

Pallavi: and I'm so excited.., I'm gonna be bua..., congratulations bro

She hugs Ritik....,

Ritik: Thanks dii...,

Rest of the Family also congratulates the couple, Disha sees Aryan wasn't with them...

Disha: where's aryan..

Mitali: Aryan went out with sahana, they will come soon...

Vansh comes their, he heard Disha...

Vansh: Not again D.., I told u na don't take tension, Adi and Aryan won't have any problem with your pregnancy...

Disha: But jij...

Abhi: he's right Disha, and where's adi and other kids...

Ritik: Adi and Arav are upstairs, Krish is with Ruhi, purab and Ishita....

Vansh: and wifey didn't came back yet.., she went to meet Rhea...(He dials pragya's no., while rest get little uncomfortable hearing Rhea) she isn't picking my call...

They all hearing Pragya calling Adi loudly, coming from main door...,

Pragya(Loudly): Adi...,Adi.., beta what happened...

Everyone looks at her, Pragya comes to them and calls adi...

Vansh: wifey what happened and y are u calling Adi.., and u went to meet Rhea.., where's she...

Pragya: how much question will u ask.., I didn't meet Rhea.., Adi called me from mid way.., he was sound tensed to I had to come back without meeting Rhea.., (shouts) Adi...

Adi comes downstairs hearing Pragya's voice...

Disha: what's happening will somebody tell us..., And adi y u look tensed and pasina kyu aa raha hai...

Adi: Mumma woh...

Mohini(Dramatically): haan baccha what happened, koi musibat ayi hai kya...

Abhi: Guys, let him speak.., sunny go ahead..

Adi: Choti Maa, woh Arora Empire is in very big problem, woh Actually...

Mitali sees police entering the Mansion...

Mitali: Police...(her words grabs everyone's attention and they all see police coming in..)

Maya and Mohini smirk....