Conspiracy (3)

Scene.1.

In Prachi's Car...,

Prachi had tears in eyes, she was damn worried for her baby brother, Ranbir who was driving noticed this and puts hand on her hand and tries to console her....

Ranbir: Calm down prachi, we will find him nothing will happen to krish....

Prachi: I don't know what's happening Ranbir, first mom and now krish.., mom is elder but krish..,. He's not even 3...,(she wipes her tears)

Ranbir: don't worry we will find her come...,

Prachi sees something and gets an idea..

Prachi: Ranbir, stop the car and look thei.., Traffic CCTV cameras on roads..,

Ranbir: exactly and we can see the camera of the road in front of our house..., we have to talk to police...

Prachi: I'm calling...

She dials to inspector and shares the idea.., inspector asks her to come to control room to check the footage, Ranbir and Prachi move towards the control room....

Where on the other side, abhi, Ritik, Vansh and Purab were searching krish Rapidly..., They were roaming on roads showing his photo to people's....

At The Temple....,

Maya instructs the goon and starts searching krish...., While Krish is shown in that lady's arms, his face is covered with scarf...., Maya and Mohini move upwards on stairs while krish was in the lady's arms and she passes Maya and Mohini.., but they didn't saw krish as his face was covered with scarf..., The lady keeps krish in a black car and drives away...

Maya goes up and starts asking people about krish...

Maya: excuse me, have u seen this kid...

Person: ya, this kid was here a while ago..., he must be around..

Mohini goes to Pandit ji of temple and asks..

Mohini: Pandit ji have u seen this boy.., he's my son and he's missing...

Pandit ji: yes, I saw this boy a while ago.., he was with a lady..., she took him in her arms..., that boy was happy to meet her...

Maya and Mohini look at each other shocked...

Maya: but dii, we were downstairs only.., how didn't we saw krish...

Mohini: and who's that lady.., and krish was happy meeting her that means he knew the lady.., kahin pragya to nahi...

Maya: not possible dii, Pragya is in jail..., but who could me this lady...

Mohini: we have to get them.., one sec.., Pandit ji.., where the boy and that lady went..., and what was she wearing...

Pandit ji: they went downstairs and lady was wearing blue saree...,

They run downstairs with their goons and see the lady in blue sitting in her car...,

Lady servant: Mam, it's the same lady who was carrying a kid a while ago.., I saw but thought it must be her kid...

, I saw but thought it must be her kid