conspiracy.....

Scene.1.

Next Day....

Early Morning....

V.R Mansion....

In Vansh - pragya's room....

The two lovebirds were sleeping, cuddling each other..., Vansh phone starts ringing due to which their sleep gets disturbed....

, Vansh phone starts ringing due to which their sleep gets disturbed

Pragya who was sleeping on Vansh chest speaks in sleep...

Pragya: Vansh baby, ur phone ..., off it ..., I'm sleepy....

Vansh rubs his eyes...,

Vansh: hmm..., u sleep...(he Pat's her head...)

Vansh sees his phone..., and puts it on silent..., but now his sleep was disturbed..., he sees his wifey sleeping peacefully, smiles and kisses her forehead..., his phone vibrates again...

Vansh: what the hell yr..., who's this...

He takes his phone and sees callers name.., he was surprised seeing it.., he reads the message and was shocked..., his sleep got away.., he was wide awake now..., he message someone and tries to get up..but pragya speaks....

Pragya: Vansh let me sleep na

Pragya: Vansh let me sleep na..., y r u getting up...

Vansh: baby, put your head on pillow na...

Pragya: no this is my pillow,...(kisses his bare chest...) I love to sleep here only...(she cuddle him more...) who's phone was that...

Vansh: nothing maybe a wrong number..., Baby I'm not sleepy now..., so plz let me up...

Pragya: but I don't get sleep without u...

Vansh: ok I'll pat u till u sleep.., u keep your head on pillow na...

Pragya was getting irritated and her sleep was disturbing..., so she puts her head in pillow and murmur...

Pragya: I hate u...(Vansh Pat's her...and thinks)

and thinks)