Party.....(part 2)

Alia comes with drinks, disha takes it and drinks, but spits it on alia.....

Disha: what the hell.... (and slaps alia hard...)

Everyone gets shocked, alia gets shaken up by this slap....., M.k family looks on....
.
.
.
.
.
........
Scene.1.

V.R mansion.....

Alia: how dare u...(disha slaps her again)

(disha slaps her again)

Disha: like this....,

Vansh: D what's wrong....(even he was shocked by disha's sudden move) and u alia low ur voice, don't forget u r just a servant....(alia gets quiet and stares disha...)

Pragya comes their hearing the noise and see alia's red cheek with five fingers imprinted.....purab and abhi also came....

Pragya: kya ho raha hai ye sab....

Disha: Jij, what type of servants did u hired hn, they can't do their work properly..., I told her to bring a cocktail for me, but this bitch she brought a mocktail.....

Ritik: what is this, just coz u didn't get ur drink, u slapped her so hard....

Pragya: what's wrong she did Ritik, disha clearly told her that drink should be perfect.., but this low class people, they r just disgusting....

Disha: exactly, and u don't give me this angry look, I'm Disha Singh Chauhan, the media Tycoon, I can buy u in a minute.(snaps her fingers....)and dii they r not low class; infact they have no class....

Alia: if u r disha singh Chauhan, then I'm alia purab Khanna...(disha was little hurt but gave a plane look)..., I'm....(pragya interrupts)

Pragya: a mistress turned wife of purab Khanna and a spoiled sister of this abhishek prem mehra, who is our servant

Pragya: a mistress turned wife of purab Khanna and a spoiled sister of this abhishek prem mehra, who is our servant...., so sweetheart apni AUKAAT yaad rakhna and go bring another drink for my sister..., leave..now...(alia leaves to get drink...)

Ladies from the invited guest, who were alia's friends before and were jealous of her..., so they also don't want to leave a chance to insult alia....