love, anger, hate

Scene.1.

A Big Villa is Shown...It has name plate of "Arora's Villa"

Yes, its pragya's villa one of the most luxurious and expensive villa in country

It has a long way from main gate to the villa entrance.... in this way there is big garden which has variety of fragnant flowers their fragrance was wandering in air every where... then their is a big parking area which different varieties of expensive car coz prachi and someone in the family likes to ride different cars on their different mood....

A 3 Car's enters the main gate ...the middle car is of pragya's and front and back car's are of her security guards....
The car stops a servant comes and opens door and greets her.... she gets down her car and enters the villa with a very happy face ..and calls prachi

Hall...

Pragya: prachi, prachi

Pragya: prachi, prachi.... Kahan hon beta....

Prachi(coming downstairs): mumma aap aa gaya.... ( and hugs her)

Pragya (looks at her from top to bottom , as she was wearing a hot designer party dress):main to aa gayi par tumhari safari Kahan chali..and u look stunning....

Prachi: thank you mumma but kya hai na woh mere friends party manga rahe the as ur daughter has became the best Business woman isliye maine phele se party ki tayari hamare party house mein kar rakhi thi

Prachi: thank you mumma but kya hai na woh mere friends party manga rahe the as ur daughter has became the best Business woman isliye maine phele se party ki tayari hamare party house mein kar rakhi thi.... so now I'm going to party(dancing action) ...