Night Before Dawn....

Commissioner: there's a bad news..." ALIA KHANNA IS NO MORE..."...

Everyone looks on Shocked.....
.
.
.
.
Scene.1.

V.R Mansion...

Everyone was shocked by commissioner's statement..., Aryan stumbles hearing it.., sahana runs to him.., Ranbir and Sahana hold him...., Rhea was teary eyed.., purab and abhi too..., as purab never liked alia, but he never wished his death....

Abhi(shouts): what r u speaking commissioner, are u in your senses..,

Pragya: Mr. Mehra calm down.., He's commissioner not any constable.., so behave.., and u commissioner plz tell us clearly what happened....

Vansh: ya and if she's dead where's dead body...

Commissioner: V.R actually we were shifting alia to central jail.., in the middle of road our jeep got punctured.., so there were three people's in jeep with alia..., one went to call the garage mechanic nearby..  while two went have a tea at tea stall nearby..,and then don't know what happened..., The jeep had a huge blast..., everything burned...., we don't have her body also..., it also turned into ashes.... here u can see the pics...

He shows the pics of the incident..., it was clearly shown that accident was huge and if anyone died in that, then he had a painful death..., even pragya gets scared a little seeing the picture..., she holds Vansh's hand tightly..., Vansh keeps his hand on hers..., M.k family was crying... some genuinely or some fake tears.., as most of the people didn't liked alia....

Rhea(shouts): no.., nothing can happen to my buji.., u ..u..(points finger at commissioner) u r lying..., u hid her somewhere..., tell me where is she....

She tries to go towards the commissioner but abhi holds her...

Abhi: calm down Rhea, even we love alia but that doesn't mean.., we will behave like this....

Pragya feels bad for Rhea.., but didn't React..

Aryan falls unconscious...purab runs to him and keeps his head in his lap.., he was worried for his son...Disha also looks worriedly..

Purab: aryan.., hey champ get up.., what happened to him.., plz call the doctor...

Disha: I'll check him.., Adi get my briefcase from my room...

Adi nods and leaves..., till then Disha goes and checks Aryan's pulse.., adi comes and Disha checks aryan with stethoscope....

Disha: he's ok.., it's due to shock he went unconscious......

Commissioner: ok, I'm sorry for your loss.., we have to leave...

Vansh: thanks for informing us..,

Police team leaves...,Sarla was emotional not for alia, but seeing Rhea crying badly.., she felt bad for her grand daughter.....

Ranbir: I think we should take aryan to room...

Purab: Disha he will be alright na....

Disha: u guys get this medicine.., he will be conscious soon....

Purab nods, Ranbir and Purab take unconscious aryan to room, while prachi and sahana follows them.....

Sarla goes to abhi, who was hugging a crying Rhea...

Sarla: abhi beta, u should take her to room, let her rest ..., she will be alright...

Abhi nods at her....

Pallavi: ya and till then I'll get dinner for Rhea as she didn't complete her dinner.., I'll go to outhouse...

Pragya: no need, I prepared enough dinner, u take a plate from dining table..., u all rest., right now I don't know what to talk ....