💥Bang💥

So guys please welcome none other than hamari aaj ki chief guest the Business Queen , THE INDUSTRIALIST ARORA with a big round of applause....That lady is at the venue; center light is on her and elsewhere is dark and everyone was able to see the Industrialist Arora.....and Shock was an understatement for Mehra family after seeing her especially Abhi, Alia and Rhea.......
.
SCENE.1.

Yes ,guys Industrialist arora was none other than PRAGYA ARORA...The Business queen..... she was now the centre of attraction of whole party not because she was Business queen but she was looking like a actual queen wearing a black designer saree with some black diamonds studded on it.....and her diamond necklace which was making the ladies in function jaleous(even alia and rhea) and last not the least her beautiful smile ......and everyone in the function was standing for her welcome including M.K family who were in state of shock with their eyes and mouth wide open😯

(In black)She started walking towards her seat with smile and attitude; she gave a royal ignore to M

(In black)
She started walking towards her seat with smile and attitude; she gave a royal ignore to M.K family took her seat as chief guest....

Anchor(looking at pragya): Mam it's very proud and great moment for all of us to have u The Business Queen as our chief guest.....( pragya nods)....
(Media was covering the whole moment now everyone took their seat )

Anchor: so guys now it's time to welcome our another chief guest jo kehne ko to sirf 2 saal se Business world me hai par in 2 saalo me jis tarah se unhone apne Business ko kamyabi ke shikar tak paunchaya...that really very appreciating ...inhone khud ko 2 saal me hi London and India ka youngest multibillionaire banaya hai..

Alia was thinking "ab ye kon hai pahle pragya aur ab ye dusra chief guest ...I just hope koi dusra dushman na ho"

( In parallel time A big car has arrived in parking area and a lady was walking towards the venue)

Anchor: so guys with a round of applause please welcome "Business Tycoon Prachi Arora" the owner of "Kiara Group of Industries"......

And there everyone could see the lady a perfect combination of beauty with brain just like her mother Miss. Prachi Arora....
She was wearing a beautiful designer pink gown was looking like a princess..... princess of Business queen.......

 princess of Business queen