Confrontation.....

Scene.1.

Outside of V.R mansion....

Prachi came outside to go to Arora's villa, when she saw aryan sitting their with sad face.....she went to him and kept hand on his shoulder.....he looks at her....

Prachi: what happened aryan, aise muh latkake kyun baithe ho, any problem....

Aryan: arre nothing yr, no problem..., I wasn't able to sleep, so came outside to take some fresh air.....

Prachi: Oh really, inside everyone was tired and went to sleep, and you r not getting sleep even after so much work u did...., do I look like mad to u, who will believe in your nonsense....., tell me what happened...

Aryan: no prachi, I'm saying the truth...(prachi shows him palm and speaks....)

Prachi: I hate lies aryan, Ranbir is an example..., he lied go me and see what is happening..., u r like my younger brother, I don't wanna spoil our friendship, so come to point....

Aryan sighs and gives up as he knows that, there's no point of lying, and also he can't afford to lose a friend cum elder sister like prachi .....

Aryan(in low tone): its sahana....(prachi gives a questioning look...) actually.......

(he tells her whole incident where sahana didn't even listen to him and blamed him also along with ranbir.... he makes a sad pout.... prachi smiles and sits beside him.... he sees her smiling and frowns...)

Aryan: what the hell yr, I'm sad here and u r smiling .....

Prachi: accha baba, I'm sorry I'll not smile....,
See aryan don't listen to her words, actually it's not a mistake of u both....., u both are right on your side....,(aryan looks at her confused...)

Aryan: what do u mean??

Prachi: accha see, u tell me if someone hurts ranbir badly, then what will you do....

Aryan: I'll fight with him, its obvious..., what r u speaking....

Prachi: why, what is ur relation with ranbir....

Aryan: he is my bestfriend, my brother.....

Prachi: exactly same way shahana is my bestfriend cum sister..., actually since childhood we were their for each other whenever needed, my parents and her parents were Business partners..., when I met her she was 3 and I was 4...., since that time we are bestfriend and with time we came so close that whoever sees us together, thinks that we are sisters..., and sahana is actually little possessive about her loved ones..., so according to her ranbir hurted me and she thinks that u didn't stop ranbir or u didn't tell us about that challenge between Rhea and ranbir, even after u knew....(aryan interrupts....)

Aryan: no not at all prachi, I didn't knew anything, trust me actually I got know about this when Ranbir told me that he is really in love with u, and he will inform rhea that he will not do anything bad with prachi..., at that day I got to know everything...., and even I scolded him....,(he was saying this in one breath....)

Prachi: calm down, calm down aryan, I'm not asking any explanation from u..., anyway don't worry everything will be alright..., I'll talk to sahana....

Aryan: everything will be alright, when u will give ranbir a chance to prove his innocen(prachi interrupts...)

Prachi: which I already gave him....(aryan looks at her with wide eyes an gets surprised....) you are thinking right, I'm coming from inside after meeting ranbir..., k gave him a chance..., so let's see what will he do now.....

Aryan: arre don't worry, he is my brother..., he will definitely win your heart....(he says this with a proud look and smile on his face... prachi chuckles seeing him.....)