Friend or Foe.....

Scene.1.

M.K mansion....

Everyone from mehra family was their, they were worried , as no one from kohli family was in the house.....

Abhi: Vikram, pallavi,  beeji sab ka phone try kar liya,  everyone is not reachable...

Purab: ye sab ja Kahan sakte hai....

Alia: pta nhi Kahan chale Gaye, I just hope 3 baje se pehle wapas aa jaye or else we will lose this Investor also......

Purab and Abhi were angry on alia as they thought she was worried about kohli's but not she was worried about Business.....

Abhi: besharmi ki bhi ek limit hoti hai Alia ... yahan we are worried about our family and u are talking about Business....

Purab: abhi tu bhi kis se baat kr raha hai..., if she was that good then she would not have done that engagement drama...., she is just a selfish lady.....

Alia was fuming listening to their blames...

Alia(shouts): enough is enough,  yes I'm selfish,  I'm selfish about my family, I'm selfish about my Rhea's happiness, woh engagement drama,  I did that for Rhea so she get her love and stays happy,  and regarding kohli's,  I think u don't remember they broke their relations with us yesterday... so I don't care....

Dasi: bas kar alia, bas kr... aur kab tak tu ye harkate karegi, how many times should I make u understand that, pyaar jabardasti hasil nhi kiya jata....

Abhi: let it be dasi, if she had to understood then she would have long ago...., but she is just a egoistic lady and now this is my final warning to u alia, I'm Rhea's father I'll decide for her not u, u will stay away from my daughter's life...., am I clear....( warning tone..)

Alia: I'm not understanding what is wrong with u all, can't u see I'm not the one to be blamed, the one to be blamed is that women so called Business queen pragya, (everyone rolls their eyes as she again came to pragya's topic...) she made ranbir arrested or else by this time ranbir and rhea would have been engaged....( purab was really angry on her..)

Purab: enough,( he shouts that everyone is scared), dimag hai ya nhi tumhe alia, baar baar why the hell u involve her in our family matter , it was ranbir's mistake that he trespassed her house, and u... u forced him to take this step....

( Purab's eyes were red in anger, alia was also scared for a while, she was about to reply when they heard a doorbell and servant opened it... they were surprised as kohli's enter and ranbir is with them..., rhea gets happy seeing him.... while he is at main door dida goes to temple and brings aarti plate and does his aarti and makes him enter the mansion....abhi goes to him...)

Abhi: ranbir....(hugs him) kaisa hai tu ...

Ranbir: I'm ok chief....

(aryan, purab and dasi also hug him and Rhea was about to hug him but he moves backwards....and tells....)

Ranbir: I think I should freshen up and then we will talk....

Pallavi: haan beta, u go to ur room.... and then we will have lunch together... okay..

Dida: haan puttar, u really need energy...

(Ranbir goes to his room with aaryan while rhea also follows them... while kohli's  also went to their with having any conversation with Mehra's abhi tried to talk but Vikram told that they will talk during lunch not now... which abhi agrees and kohli's go to their respective rooms.... whereas mehra's sat in hall area....)

In Ranbir's room...

Aryan: bhai accha hua tu thik hai, u know I was feeling so guilty.... that I was not able to help u .... so I had tell family.....