Reunion - 2

Scene.1.

M.K Mansion...

It was Around 9 o'clock in the Morning, Raisinghania were also present their., as Pallavi and Mitali had called them for breakfast.., Now Breakfast was done and they were enjoying tea and coffee while chit chatting..., The most Happiest among all of them was Krish.., He was on top of the world as last day pragya told him they she's coming, and krish was damn excited to meet his mumma and daddaa.., everyone noticed his happiness they were surprised..., so Mohini asked taking him in her lap...

Mohini: what happened mera baccha.., y r u so happy....

Krish: Badi Mumma.., sssh.., it's a seclet., I won't tell u...

Abhi comes their, He heard krish.., He picks krish and kisses his cheeks...

Abhi: even I noticed, my lil friend is very happy from last night.., won't u tell me the secret.., I'm your best fliend na...(he speaks like baby and makes a innocent pouts..)

Krish hugs him..., and wishpers in his eyes..

Krish: Abhi.., only 10 minutes, the seclet will come and I'll tell u.., ok...

Krish thought no one heard, but everyone heard.., so Kokila speaks...

Kokila: Krishu, Baccha.., what do u mean by secret is coming..., is someone coming...

Krish nods...

Krish: yess., Dadimumma a Sulplise is coming....

Mitali: I don't what's going on.., he's so excited since morning..., and didn't even eat anything just had milk...

Disha: what.., krishu baby.., u didn't eat food.., very bad.., come.., I'll make u eat...

Krish nods no...

Krish: No Disha Mumma.., I am waiting fol someone..,(he hears a car's voice) abhi put me down..

Everyone were confused by his behavior.., abhi puts him down while Krish runs towards door....,

Abhi: don't know who's coming, where's dasi....

Mitali: Aah.., she went to temple abhi...

Abhi nods.., They all see purab coming their with his luggage...

Adi: Papa...

Everyone gets happy seeing Purab.., Krish runs and hugs him...

, Krish runs and hugs him

Krish: hii.., pulab chachu.., (slowly) whele ale my mummy and daddy...

Purab picks him and kisses him...,

Purab: sorry baccha.., but your mumma and daddy went to Mumbai they had some important work.., They'll come later....

Krish gets teary eyed and starts crying...