End of a Chapter....

Happy Diwali Friends💥😇
Enjoy this Diwali special part.....

Scene.1.

Everyone get shocked hearing this and see towards main door where the Mystery lady is....... mehra's were shocked seeing her ... whereas kohli's were unknown to her identity.....and it's none other than.......
.
.
.
.
Yes, guys you guessed it correct, it's none another than alia's so called bestie TANU...

She walks inside the M.K mansion with her goons with her so called attitude.... whereas abhi clenched his fists seeing her and rememberes the incident in which kiara died due to her.......

 whereas abhi clenched his fists seeing her and rememberes the incident in which kiara died due to her

Mitali: ta..ta..tanu tum...

Tanu: haan, Mitali bhabhi main aapki TANU... the DIL of this house right abhi... I mean ex DIL....

Abhi(shouts): how dare you to enter my house....(points finger at her)..

Tanu: uff... this anger.. I missed it so much darling....

Alia: what the hell r u doing here tanu and how dare....

Tanu: o common, alia tum tu meri bestfriend ho na ... then u should be happy darling.....

Alia: just shut up... bestfriend my foot tumhari aur tumhare us boyfriend ki Wajah se aaj kiara...(acts to get emotional to get in everyone's good books..)

Tanu: this is what I expected from a chameleon like u... are girgit bhi itna rang nahi badlta jitna tum badalti ho alia...

Purab: why are we listening to her bakwaas... let me call the police....

Tanu(turns to purab): shayad tumne suna nhi purab Khanna maine kya kaha...if u call the police then next u will see is ur kid's dead bodies aur unme aaryan bhi hai my dear purab.....

(Everyone get shocked knowing that TANU kidnapped all kids ... dida faints...)

Abhi( shouts): how dare u ... tumhari himmat kaise hui meri beti ko kidnapp krne ki....

Pallavi: tum ho kaun and why did u kidnap my son... we don't even know u....

Tanu: aww... poor lady tum wahi ho na us ranbir ki maa pallavi right (she nods..) I pity u pallavi, u said right I don't have any type of enmity with u sweetheart but what to do... woh kehte hain na Gehu ke saath ghun bhi pista hai.. ab kya kare u guys are just like family to abhi and ranbir is like his son and to be son in law... so I kidnapped (casually) him also.....(laughs evilly)

Alia: to uss hisab se ... even pragya is also u r enemy just like us... then u didn't u kidnap prachi han...

(Abhi got extremely angry hearing alia's words whereas as kohli's were not understanding that what prachi's mother had to with all this....)