Mega Revelation (Part 1)

Rhea: let me introduce u all to my Mother.., Meet Mrs. Pragya Vansh Raisinghania.., My Biological Mother.., who left me 20 years ago....

Raisinghania's were shocked to the core..., prachi stumbles hearing her..., and Vansh he was unable to react..,

Vansh reminisces that private investigator telling him that pragya's ex husband was a Rockstar and that women in fashion event telling that Rhea's is Rockstar abhishek Mehra's daughter.., he reminisces sarla's concern for abhi...,and pragya's concern for dasi....

Vansh thinks "that means abhi is pragya's ex and prachi's biological father..."....
.
.
.
.
.
Scene.1.

At Fashion Event Venue...

In a Room...

Shock was an understatement for Vansh.., He was Staring at pragya while pragya was staring at him....,

Kokila looks at sarla and reminisces sarla telling that pragya and Rhea has a connection.....

Prachi was still in unbelievable state..,she pushes Rhea rashly.., Rhea fall on floor and her hand gets hurt...

Prachi(shouts): what a disgusting women u are Rhea.., when ur own mother left u.., now u r calling my mumma as yours.., are u out of your mind..., I'm saying it to u for the first and last time.., Pragya Raisinghania and Vansh Raisinghania has only one daughter and that's me.., Prachi Vansh Raisinghania.., so don't u dare to say that again....

Rhea laughs like a mad.., she wasn't in her senses, she wasn't understanding the situation...,

Rhea: oh really, in that case y is your great mother silent.., Ms. Prachi Raisinghania... have a look....

Prachi sees pragya silent.., pragya looks at her...

Prachi: Mom.., what's happening y r u silent..,(Ranbir understood that its truth, he interfere...)

Ranbir: prachi.., prachi (he holds her hand) we will talk later.., this isn't right place....

Prachi: what right place Ranbir.., I don't care I need my answer.., plz don't interfere in my family matters....and u mom.., for god sakes plz speak something..., y r u silent...

Disha: behave prachi.., ur talking to your mom...

Rhea: correction our mom...

Prachi: u...

Rhea and prachi start fighting.., pragya's head was spinning now..., she shouts..

Pragya(shouting): enough is enough.., prachi and Rhea.., both of u keep quiet, not a word more..., what do u want to listen.., yahi na ki is Rhea my daughter or not.. then listen Yes it's TRUE " Rhea is my daughter.., twin sister of prachi.." now plz keep quiet u both...

Rhea and prachi both were shocked.., Rhea didn't thought that pragya will accept but she did, while prachi stumbles.., Vansh holds her..,prachi looks at him...

Prachi: dad, mom has lost it totally.. what is wrong with her.., y is she saying that This Rhea is my twin.., ask her to stop lying...

Vansh: prachi.., prachi...,(cups) princess I know u r shocked.., but listen to me.., do u trust me..(prachi nods) then just trust me., don't react this way.., we will talk at our home.., ok.., just calm down. , plz...

Prachi realizes how she was reacting.., she nods at Vansh.., Vansh stares at pragya angrily, he was about to confront pragya but abhi interferes...

Abhi: this is not the right place, i know many things are going to unfold.., i think we should talk at our home....

Pragya: I agree.., let's go to mansion and then talk.....