BSM: you don't like your step father

Luke:(age:11): you hated your step father as everyone else in your family loved him he was horrible to you and did horrible things to you but you couldn't tell anyone you guys were visiting Luke and Sierra in California you guys were out to dinner and you were near your dad who was rubbing your leg you moved closer to Sierra she said "everything alright?" You shook your head and whispered in her ear what your step father did she whispered it to Luke he said "that's not something he would do."Sierra said "that's what she told me she moved closer to me too so I believe he did something." You nodded and said "he did." Luke rolled his eyes and said "listen I know he's not like dad but that doesn't mean you can make stuff up about him especially that."you said "I'm not he really did." Your mom said "is there a problem?" Looking at you and Luke you said "no." Then ate the rest of your food you got up to use the bathroom and your step father touched your waist Luke saw and same with Sierra Sierra followed you to the bathroom Luke said "she wasn't making it up." Your step father said "what?" Luke said "nothing." Then you came back and Luke picked you up and hugged you and said "I'm so sorry I didn't believe you." You said "it's ok now you saw." He said "yes and you're living with us." You nodded then he handed you to Sierra as you guys walked out your step father headed to the car as Luke told your mom but of course she didn't believe him she said "she can live with you guys but don't make stuff up about your step father he's not like that he would never hurt any of you guys ever." Then she left with him they were heading to the airport you stayed with Luke and Sierra they were going to send your stuff to you Sierra said "you'll be safe here." You smiled happy to have them in your life.

Calum:(age:12) you use to love your step father thinking he was so much better then your real father but boy were you wrong you caught him stealing from your mother and cheating on her he would lock you in the closet and abuse you so you wouldn't tell her. You didn't say anything to her and whenever you were coming down with new bruises and you would say he did it she wouldn't believe you you guys were spending the week with Calum you wanted to live with him and jagward so bad but didn't tell him why you said "mom please can I live with him it's better for me." Your mother said "your step father doesn't hurt you you probably do it to yourself you're safe with us." Calum said "mom what do you mean?"getting protective over you Your mom said "she's accusing your step father of hurting her just like your father did to her but she's for sure making it up because he's nothing like him." Calum looked at you knowing you weren't making it up cause you don't lie he hugged you and said "she's living with me she'll be in good hands here I'll take perfectly good care of her." Your mother said "fine I gotta get to the airport I don't know where your step father went." She headed to the car then you saw your step father with another women Calum saw too he said "oh hell no." You said "do not tell mom I don't want him to hurt you." He said "fine." He got into the car with you guys it was a quiet ride there as your mother told your step father that you were going to live with Calum now your step father said "we'll send you your stuff once we get back." You nodded then you guys said bye to them but not without your step father saying "say a peep either of you and you guys will both be dead." Calum said "she will find out without us telling her." Then he got out and left then you guys headed back to Calum's house you already felt safer with him.

Ashton:(age:13): you ran away from home cause your step dad verbally abused you so you decided to take a plane back to California you were leaving today anyways you were just there visiting since you lived with Ashton anyways so it wasn't really running away it was leaving without telling them but you texted them saying you were ok and at the airport and you made it back safely Ashton said "you were suppose to be there one more day what happened?" You said "our step father happened he verbally abuses me whenever I'm there saying I don't care about him or our mother and I only care about you guys when it's not true and that I'm a horrible daughter for not going there that much I couldn't take it anymore I needed to be with you." He hugged you and said "don't worry you won't be going back there for a long time." You nodded then you guys headed back t his house where the others were and you felt so much better there.

Michael:(age:14):you and your step father just didn't get along at all like anything you did was wrong in his eyes he was so tough on you and your mother told him to lighten up a bit but he didn't you said "then I'm staying here with Michael cause I'm not going to fight you every day." Your step dad said "fine with me less work for me to do." Then they were both off to the airport you guys were there visiting Michael and Crystal they were leaving today Crystal said "are you staying here?" You said "yeah you guys are stuck with me since my step father doesn't like me." Michael said "he's way to hard on you for no reason." You said "that's why I'm staying with you guys I can't take him anymore." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day happy to be with them.