Imagine your ex is a member of 1D

Luke: you and Luke and Sierra were shopping when you ran into louis and eleanor she smiled and came over and said hi to you guys little did she know you and Louis datted for a little while back in the day but you didn't think it matter so you never told her cause you guys were friends and it didn't mean anything he was cool with you and so were you so you guys shopped with them for the rest of the day Sierra was shocked you were so cool with this you said "we're friends now he's amazing guy I love him like a brother not anything more then that." She said "that's good." Then you guys shopped with them for the rest of the day happy that you guys got along so well.

Ashton: you Kaykay and Ashton were getting food when you ran into zayn who you sort of kind of liked it was mixed feelings he was your ex but he also left the band you loved so he's hurt you twice cause he cheated on you when you guys were together but you loved Gigi so you guys were talking to them Kaykay said "you good with this." You said "yeah he's happy now and I love Gigi and we're actually ok." She said "that's good." Then they left and you enjoyed the rest of the night happy he was happy.

Calum: he invited Niall and his new girlfriend over and same with the others you smiled happy to see him happy he was happy to see you happy to you never told calum about you and Niall meaning you guys use to date cause it never came up but you and Niall were now friends so it was good you guys chilled the rest of the day and you loved his new girlfriend she was so sweet you guys got along great.

Michael: you and harry didn't really date but had a thing going on but it didn't last long Michael and crystal knew about it they were cool with it cause you guys became friends afterwards which was good that you guys had no bad blood so when him and the others came over you guys chilled by the pool and had a blast you were so happy that you guys could still be friends he was like a brother to you know.