BSM: you throw a party

Luke:(age:13): Luke and sierra trusted you to be home alone with your friends as him and the boys plus girls were going to a protest you decided to hang back cause you're friends wanted to come over they came over and said "let's throw a party." You said "let's not I'll never be able to stay home alone again." They said "come on live a little." You said "fine small." They said "fine." Then they invited people over turns out they invited the one direction boys over you looked at your friends and they said "this gets more people with live music it's everything." You said "I said small I don't want more people here." Harry said "well you're still going to get in trouble for this." You sighed knowing he was right they performed and everyone was having a blast you heard the music turn off and screams you knew the boys were back louis said "it was nice knowing you yn." And they left you said "wow what friends you guys are." Luke said "everyone out now." Everyone left you stood there with your friends they said "it was our idea punish us not her she told us small and we didn't listen she didn't want this in the first place." Sierra said "oh you guys are all cleaning this house and you're grounded." Meaning you you nodded and then you guys cleaned the whole house until it was clean.

Calum:(age:14): he went to visit Mali and was coming back today but you wanted to have a party didn't know when he would be back and didn't think the boys would be checking on you today but boy were you wrong when the boys plus the girls and one direction boys and their girls showed up you said "this was my first one." Crystal said "and last tell everyone to leave now." You turned off the music and said "I'm sorry guys but you guys have to leave we're caught by the adults." They looked at the boys and one direction boys and the girls and all went up to them and asked for pictures you said "ok leave they don't want to take pictures with you guys leave can't you tell they're not in the mood for fans right now they love you guys but don't like that you guys are here." Your friend said "harsh much like you could have been nicer to them." You said "you know how I feel about that it wasn't the right place or time to do that." Then calum walked in and said "you're grounded and cleaning this whole house spotless." You said "ok and welcome home." He said "thanks now do it." You did it and then were in your room for the rest of the night.

Ashton:(age:15): crystal and Michael and Luke and Sierra were actually all here cause Kylie was here and brought them with her the one direction boys also showed up you said "Kylie I'm dead now." She said "you'll be fine live a little." Luke said "yeah in her room for the rest of her life." Mitch said "you really think ash of all people will get pissed at her for this like he didn't do the same at her age." You said "yeah he's different when it comes to me he's strict like really strict." Then the music got turned off and everyone looked to see ashton and kaykay. Kaykay said "everyone out now and you're grounded and clean all of this." Everyone looked at you you nodded then everyone left and you cleaned the whole house and then were in your room for the rest of the night.

Michael:(age:16): Michael was sleeping since he had a rough week but your friends decided it was a good idea to have a party you agreed cause you were bored and they were both asleep you were loving until the boys and girls and one direction boys showed up they gave you a look you said "fine I'll tell them to leave." You turned off the music and kicked everyone out they said "why?" You said "we got caught by one direction and the rest of 5sos." They saw them and gasped and asked for pictures you said "get out now they don't want to take pictures with you can't believe you guys leave now is not the time for any of that." They said "hey their famous not every day there's a celebrity in the house that we're in so like we're going to want photos." Crystal said "if she's telling you guys to leave leave and you're grounded and cleaning up this mess." You nodded and then they left then you cleaned the whole house and went to bed yourself cause you were stuck there now.