BSM: your friends leave you and you get lost

Luke:(age:12): you and your friends were at the beach and you didn't realize it then but started to realize that they didn't really like you you didn't know why cause all you've been is nice to them they just didn't like you at all you were sunbathing and tanning when you opened your eyes your friends were gone you didn't see them any where you started walking towards where luke and the others plus Sierra and crystal where the girls saw you first and said "they didn't." You said "they did they just left me." They said "baby come here." You walked over to them and cried into them luke and the others saw you and looked at the girls for a explanation they said "her friends left her." Luke said "awe baby you don't need them they aren't your friends." You said "I know but it hurts they did that." He said "I know you got us you don't need them their not true friends." You nodded and hung-out with them for the rest of the day happy to have them.

Ashton:(age:13): you were at your brother's concert with your friends they were so fake towards you and knew they weren't your true friends and you soon learned that when you headed backstage to say hi to the girls they just left the girls said "wow what friends they are." You said "I know right their fake." Then headed back to your seat with crystal and Sierra ashton said into the mic "sorry to stop mid concert but yn you don't need those girls their not your true friends you got us." You smiled happy to have a brother like him and happy to have them in your life you enjoyed the rest of the concert with them.

Calum:(age:14): you brought your friends and boyfriend to your house to hangout by the pool which you guys did for a couple hours until they all said they had to go to the bathroom they still weren't back you knew they left you sighed and said "at my own house they treat me like this unbelievable." Calum and the others came out he gave you a side hug and said "you won't be seeing those people again cause they weren't you're actual friends they were talking shit about you." You said "I figured and they left right?" Ashton said "yup  without telling you right?" You said "yup what friends they are." Crystal said "you don't need them you got us." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day happy to have them in your life.

Michael:(age:15): you were at a niall concert talking to him when your friends just left you there without telling you they left the building until niall said "you don't need them you got me and the others." You were confused and then noticed your friends weren't there anymore Michael walked in and said "those are not true friends they wanted to ditch you all along just because you're friends with Niall their jelous of you." You rolled your eyes and said "of course they are I don't need them I got you guys." They smiled and said "that's our girl." You smiled happy to have these guys and girls in your life always knowing you could count on them.