BSM: your ex best friend kidnaps you

Luke:(age:11): you were sleeping and didn't even notice someone took you until you woke up tied to a chair in your ex friend's basement you said "why?" She said "so I can explain why I told your crush you liked him." You said "that's not why we're not friends anymore it's because you used me for my brother and his friends." She said "cause I'm poor and you are cool and I needed to meet them and become close with them cause I have no older siblings." You said "that doesn't mean you can use me and now take me away from my older brother and his friends plus the girls." She said "well you wouldn't let me explain." You said "cause I didn't like the way you were treating me whenever we were around the boys together I have better friends now."she untied you and said "fine go home you're not that far from here anyways have a nice life yn I guess this wasn't meant to be." You left and saw Luke the boys plus girls all out there you said "I'm fine she didn't hurt me how did you know she took me?" Sierra said "her mom texted us." You said "good cause I don't hate her but wouldn't want her in jail." Then you guys headed home and chilled for the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:12): your ex friend took you when you were at the mall with the girls her mom of course drove you guys home without even questioning it you guys arrived at her house you said "why?" She said "so I can explain I liked your crush and he asked me out I wasn't going to say no." You said "you could have told him no we would still be friends cause you knew I liked him." She said "he wasn't going to go for you if he did he would get killed by your brother and his friends." You said "you don't think you won't now that you took me? You definitely will just to give me a shitty explanation ok whatever yfn we're over don't contact me again you hurt me a lot." Then you walked out of her house the girls and boys were there Kaykay said "how didn't we notice?" You said "no clue her mom texted you guys." Calum said "yeah thank gosh or we would have had to get the cops involved." Then you guys headed home and hungout the rest of the night.

Ashton:(age:13): you weren't friends with this girl anymore cause your ex boyfriend cheated on you with her so she took you from your couch and took you back to her house you said "why did you kidnap me?" She said "cause I'll explain why I went for him cause I liked him that's why." You said "wow that's such a good explanation now bye I'm leaving we're not friends anymore." You walked out and walked back to your house the boys didn't even notice you left neither did the girls you acted like nothing happened cause nothing did since it was a waste of your time.

Michael:(age:14): she kidnapped you because of your guy best friend she wanted him you said "you're crazy what is wrong with you he doesn't like you or want to date you so you won't get him." She said "then you shouldn't get to be allowed to be his friend." You said "he asked me I accepted I wasn't going to be rude like you were to him." She said "whatever leave we're done here." You said "don't mind if I do." Then you saw the boys and girls you said "she's crazy." Crystal said "what was the reason?" You said "it was so stupid she said that I didn't deserve to be (your guy friends name) best friend cause he didn't like her well I don't like her either so that's why me and (your guy friends name) are friends." Michael said "makes sense she's nuts." You said "you think." Then you guys hungout the rest of the day.