BSM: your parents argue over you

Luke:(age:11): you wanted to go live with Luke cause all your friends when they found out Luke hemmings was your brother they were all fake towards you and didn't like you for you only for him. You told your parents this and now that they're arguing about it you thinking you shouldn't have you said "never mind I won't live with Luke I'll stay here and finish school alone and not happy that's fine." Your mom said "no sweetie we want you happy you can go and live with him." Your dad said "but i don't know if it's a good idea for you to live with Luke and Sierra they will have no time for you." You said "they will have time for me but it's fine I'll stay I'll be fine." Your mom said "I think you should go live with him cause he makes you the happiest and your miserable here." Your dad said "anything can happen to her out there." Your mom said "anything can happen to her under our roof too and Luke is old enough to take care of her and he has the others to help him too." Your dad said "but they're not around that much she'll be alone most of the time to caught up in her thoughts." Then you walked upstairs not able to handle the arguing anymore you called Luke on FaceTime Sierra picked up and said "did they say yes?" You said "I don't know what they're thinking right now they're arguing over this maybe I shouldn't have told them." Luke said "I'll talk to them cause you can't live your life alone you need people who love and care about you around you."you said "that's what mom said but dad's worried something will happen to me." Sierra said "you got me and the other girls here all the time when the boys aren't around you would never be alone here." Little did you know your parents were listening to this and they decided to let you go they got you a plane ticket and packed everything you needed and you were off to be happy.

Ashton:(age:12): you were visiting your parents trying to fix your relationship with them since they didn't get your mental health at all it was all going well until they asked you to move back in with them and you said no cause you knew they wouldn't help you at all as much as Ashton and the others have been helping you and their families too. Your mom said "come on we've changed we see what you're going through now." You said "I have a life in California and ok sure you guys have." Your mom's boyfriend said "and you have one here you still have friends here." You said "not really they've all moved on I have more friends in California then here." Your mom said "she's right she'll never move back here only come when she wants to see us." Your mom's boyfriend said "not if we don't understand what she's going through." Your mom said "she told us what she's been going through but I don't know what else to do for her." You said "I'm fine now guys Ashton and the others helped me a lot." Your mom's boyfriend said "but you're not better we want you better." Your mom said "she won't be better over night." Then you got out of the car since you were leaving to get on a plane as this argument broke out you said "well nice to know you guys do care I'll see you guys whenever I guess." And hugged them and then you were off on to the plane once you arrived you explained everything to Ashton on how your parents got into a argument over you he said "don't worry they'll be fine." Then you guys headed home after that.

Calum:(age:13): they hated that you weren't perfect Like Calum or mail or at least your dad did your mom didn't seem to care so they always argued over that this time you asked them to go live with Calum because you wanted a change and your dad said no when your mom said yes so they were arguing over this you called Calum and said "I can't take this anymore." He said "that's why you need to come live with me it'll be better for you." You said "try explaining that to dad he doesn't get it." Then you heard someone say "I get it now how I treat you isn't right you can live with him you'll be much happier there I'm sorry for putting you through this." It was your dad you hugged him and thanked him then you were off to la they hugged you and you got on the plane.

Michael:(age:14):your parents were visting you in California where you stayed with Michael your father wanted you to move back with them but you didn't want that and your mother was trying to explain to him that you were happy here but he didn't want to hear any of it so they were arguing over this you said "I'm done with this conversation." Your father said "well I'm not I don't think it's safe for you to be here." Your mother said "to be with her own brother and fiancé and their friends I think she perfectly safe with them their doing a amazing job of taking care of her." He said "is she doing well in school? No she's not." Your mother said "only this semester she's not doing as bad as you think she is." He sighed knowing she was right and then they were off to the airport since they were leaving Crystal said "wow." You said "their so fun when it comes to me." Michael said "they want what's best for you you know that." You said "yeah but they don't see eye to eye on anything for me."Then you guys chilled the rest of the day.