Imagine a guy tries to get with you

Luke: you were at a party with Luke Sierra Crystal and Kaykay plus the others the one direction boys and girls were there you were off to the side getting a drink a guy came over to you and touched your side you gasped and dropped your drink and turned around. He smirked at you and said "you like?" you said "no I did not like what is your problem." Pushing him then you bent over to clean up you're drink and he slapped your ass you turned around and slapped him in the face Then luke said "I think you should leave before you get beat up." You smirked at him and walked away the guy was shocked Luke said "you alright? Did he hurt you?" Checking you over and you said "no but he did touch me and squeezed my ass." He said "oh hell no he's not getting away with that." He walked right over to the guy who was heading to go do the same to another innocent girl Luke grabbed him by the collar and lifted him up and said "if I ever catch you laying another finger on any of the girls in here you will be dead don't you dare ever touch any girl again you hear me?!?!" The guy said "yeah dude I hear you." Then he put him down and went back over to you guys he grabbed you tightly and said "let's get out of here I can't have anymore guys touching you." Then you guys left you were happy to have him to protect you in your life.

Calum:you were at a party with Calum and the others plus the one direction boys and girls too plus the other girls too. You were just chatting with the girls then you went to go get something more to drink and felt someone following you and staring at you. You went to get your drink when you felt someone touch your side you gasped and turned around thank gosh it was just Calum he said "it's just me why so jumpy?" Grabbing another drink himself you said "I feel like someone is watching me." He said "besides the boys and i plus the girls and one direction boys and girls?" You said "yeah it's like different." He looked around and didn't see anyone and said "you're safe with me don't worry." He took you by the waist back with the others then you had to go to the bathroom maya did too so she came with you you were waiting for maya to come out when someone who you knew wasn't Calum this time cause you saw him from where you were standing touched you waist and started grinding on you you pushed him off of you and  said "what the fuck." And came face to face with this random guy he said "oh you girls are fighters tonight mmm. I've been watching  you all night finally you're alone." And started rubbing your shoulders you pushed him again into someone the person said "leave before I punch you in the face your lucky I'm not going to do it now." The guy slow turned around and saw Calum plus the others and looked him up and down and Calum faked a punch the guy flinched and ran you smiled and went over to Calum he hugged you and kissed your head and held you and said "are you ok? Did he hurt you?" Looking you over you said "no he just touched me but you scared him off." He said "hell yeah no one messes with my girl let's go home." You nodded then you guys left and hungout the rest of the night happy to have him In your life.

Ashton: he was throwing a party a bunch of people came you were upstairs in your room for the most part not wanting to bother anyone there even know Ashton said you could join them but you didn't want to disturb them you got kicked out of your room cause a couple came into it to make out not seeing you were in there so you decided to go down and get a drink while you were doing that someone came up behind and pulled themself close to you you put your drink down and turned around and saw a random guy you pushed him off and said "do you mind personal space." He said "you're a sassy one." Then someone says "learned it from Me now beat it before I beat you cause I saw what you did to her." Then the guy turned around and saw Ashton plus the others then left not wanting to get hurt. You smiled and said "thanks that's all he did." Ashton said "good he still shouldn't have done that." You said "yeah he shouldn't have." Then you guys chilled the rest of the night.

Michael: you guys were at a party you were just chilling with him plus the boys and girls then you girls decided to go and dance and this random guy started grinding on you you said "Um excuse me?" You turned to face the guy he did the same to you and said "may I help you?" Smirking at you you said "may I help you you're the one that started grinding on me for no reason what the fuck is wrong with you pig!!!" He said "listen lady I'm not the pig here I was just having some fun that's all." You said "oh so you're Calling me fat now?!?!" He said "that's not what I meant I meant you're the pig." You were about to say something when someone else said "Excatly so you were calling her fat now leave before you get a fat lip and and broken face." The guy turned around and said to Michael "listen man she was being a bitch to me." Calum said "yeah after you were fucking grinding on her so she had every right to fight back now leave before you get hurt." The guy left you said "thank you men." Michael said "no problem he's such a prick and a perv." Noticing he went on to another innocent girl you walked over to him and said "what did we tell you?" Crossing your arms he said "bitch this isn't your party or your house last time I checked I can do whatever the fuck I want to do to you sluts leave me the fuck alone." Michael then knocked him out he was on the floor you got to his level and said "he warned you." Then kicked his side and winked at the girl the girl thanked you and you left with the boys and girls and headed home.