BSM: you see mail in concert

Luke:(age:11): you and Mail were so close so of course you would be at her first ever show even know it was in London but Luke and the boys had nothing better to do so they took you there of course you got meet and greet passes you saw her she said "there's my princess." And hugged you she said "you boys gave in." Luke said "we wouldn't miss this for anything." Then you guys just chatted and then headed to your seats you loved the show she did amazing you loved every moment of it. After the show you went back and told her how amazing she did.

Calum:(age12): of course your whole family was going to be here including your dad which you were surprised about but you know it's your sister's big night you guys just talked until she had to go on stage you sat with the girls and the boys and their families too then you guys loved the show she did amazing once it was done you guys went back stage and told her how amazing she was.

Ashton:(age:13): he was taking you and your friends to see her for your birthday he didn't mind the travel to get there cause he had the boys with him you guys got there and met her then just hungout with her then you guys wished her luck and she was on stage you loved every moment of it she did amazing after the show you told her how amazing she did then you guys chilled with her for the rest of the night.

Michale:(age:14): you were actually with her right now and the boys were meeting you guys there to see her show once they arrived you guys talked until she had to go on stage she got on stage you watched her front and center and she was amazing you were so proud of her after the show you told her how proud of her you were she was happy you enjoyed it.