BSM: you hide your sick from him

Luke:(age:11): you really wanted to go to this party but you weren't feeling well and knew Luke wouldn't let you so you just took a bunch of meds acting like you were fine you got ready and headed downstairs crystal said "ready girl?" You said "yeah." Then she drove you there you had a blast before the meds wore off and you felt like shit again but thank goodness by then the party was over and Michael came and got you you walked in Luke said "how was the party?" You said "amazing I'm exhausted I'm going to bed." He said "ok see ya tomorrow." You said goodnight to them and then passed out right on your bed they never did find out you were sick until a couple days after.

Calum:(age:12): you had this huge Soccor tournament and of course you had the stomach bug but didn't tell anyone so you still went you played the best that you could and you actually made it through the whole thing by the end of the day you were done Calum said "let's get you home you don't look well at all." Then you got home and rested and he helped you get back to health.

Ashton:(age:13): you were the lead in a play of course you get a sinus infection the day of but you drugged up with meds and felt better and performed amazingly you were proud and so was everyone else they didn't even notice you were sick when you were done you guys went out to eat then when you got home the meds started to wear off that was your que to call it a night you said good night to everyone then headed to bed and went right to sleep they found out you were sick the next day.

Micahel:(age:14): you were heading to a harry concert that you've been waiting to go to for months and of course your period starts but you still went not wanting to miss this you had front row too you had a blast then when you guys got home you went right to sleep since it was so late and you weren't feeling well because of your period but you had the best night of your life that night you loved everything about it.