BSM: you get sent home from school because of your outfit

Luke:(age:12): you walked into school in a belly shirt and shorts since it was hot and it was the end of the year and last day of school so you thought it would be fine. But the principal stopped you and said "ms hemmings I'm afraid you're going to have to go home and change." You said "you know my brother is at the studio so he can't come and get me." He said "then walk home." You sighed and said "I'll call Sierra to see if she can come and get me." You called Sierra and she came and got you she said "your outfit looks fine to me." You said "thank you like it was fine but I'll change." You changed and then headed back to the car and she drove you back your principal said "much better." Then you headed to class.

Calum:(age:13): you walked into school with a crop top on your principal said "right back out ms hood." You rolled your eyes and Calum handed you a shirt you said "I hate him." Calum said "you know the rules." You rolled your eyes and put the shirt on then headed back into the school he said "much better." Then you headed to class.

Ashton:(age:14): your shorts were a little short but your principal didn't approve she told you to go home and change which you did you walked in and kaykay said "told you." You said "they were fine." Then you got changed and headed back to school you walked in and your principal said "perfect." Then you walked into your classroom.

Michale:(age:15): you walked out of the car and your principal said "get back in and put a shirt on." You turned around and Michael handed you another one you said "I thought it was fine." Crystal said "he said other wise." You walked into the school and he approved then you headed to class.