Imagine you talk in your sleep

Luke: you were sleeping with Sierra Crystal and Kaykay in the living room since all of you guys were having a movie night plus the boys too but they were still up talking among their self when you said in your sleep "calum stop." Luke laughed and said "she's dreaming about you." He laughed and said "yeah she is wondering what I was doing to her." Sierra said "that's nasty." Luke said "I thought you were asleep." She said "not yet won't be getting any after imagine what Calum said." He said "I didn't mean it dirty wise." Then she went back to sleep and they end up sleeping on the couch.

Calum:you fell asleep on Calum's lap as the boys and girls were there and you said "Luke you're such a idot." They all laughed as you just slept more Luke said "whatever I did in her dream must have been dumb." Sierra said "nothing new." And tapped his chest He glared at her and hugged her she smiled and Kaykay said "I can't with you two." They all laughed at her then you woke up and said "oh no what did I say." Calum said "you called Luke a idot." You said "ok not to bad nothing I wouldn't say if I was awake." They laughed then you guys chilled the rest of the day.

Ashton: you were sound asleep on the couch when they walked in and you said "harry come give me a cuddle I need it." Little did you know harry was actually there he went over to you and cuddled you you woke up and saw it was him and said "what the fuck." And hugged him he said "missed me that much." You said "yeah I had a dream about you." Kaykay said "we heard you asked him to cuddle you." You hid in him he chuckled and said "it's fine love." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.

Michael: you were upstairs taking a nap when they came home you screamed "I HATE YOU LIAM NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!!!" They ran upstairs and noticed you were still sleeping you woke up and gasped and said "oh my gosh where's Liam." He said "I'm here what happened?!?" He came over and sat on the bed with you you hugged him you said "I love you so much never leave me." He held you close said "I won't don't worry I love you too." Crystal said "must have been a realistic dream." You said "oh yeah to real for my liking." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.