Imagine you go to the pride prade with them

Luke:Sierra wanted to go and so did you so you guys got ready Luke said "you guys look great." You said "not to bad yourself." He smiled then you guys headed out with the others who were coming with you too you guys arrived and it was amazing you loved and of course Sierra loved it too you guys had a blast you guys headed home and Sierra said "that was amazing." You said "it really was." Then you guys just talked about how amazing it was for the rest of The night the boys thought it was amazing too.

Calum: you were going with the girls and the boys were coming for you guys you were in heaven and same with Sierra it was the most beautiful and fun thing you've ever done in your life you enjoyed every moment of it. You smiled then you guys headed home after it was done you were so happy for Sierra you guys arrived back to your house and Sierra said "I'm in heaven." You smiled and said "that was amazing." The boys said "yeah it was amazing." Then you guys just chilled for the rest of the night exhausted from the day.

Ashton: you were with the girls loving every moment of it the boys were there too they loved it too this was the best experience ever you were so happy for Sierra and Kaykay they loved it then you guys headed home once it was done you loved every part of it was the best day of your life Kaykay said "that was amazing." You said " I know right it was." You guy loved it and then just chilled the rest of the night and watched movies.

Michael: you and the girls were ahead of the boys loving it the boys loved it too this was awesome you loved it. Then you guys headed home once it was done it was beautiful and so colorful you loved it and so did the other girls then you guys all passed out in the living room so tired from the day.