Imagine you call him your boyfriends name that he doesn't know you have

Luke: you walked downstairs and said "hey shawn." The boys gave you a look turns out shawn was actually there your eyes went wide and so did shawn's you said "I meant to say Luke to ask you if I can go out with my friends not shawn." Sierra said "then why did you say shawn?" Giving you a look You said "cause I was umm just umm.." shawn sighed and said "what she's trying to say is that we're friends duh."You were shocked that he said that he winked at you you mouthed "thank you." He mouthed back no problem. The boys and girls looked at the both of you noticing something was up you said "what we are friends I'm going out with his sister actually if that's ok?" Luke said "fine with me." You said "thank you see ya guys later." Then you were off you closed the door and said "that was close." Then you headed to his sister and spent the day with her.

Calum: he was your boyfriend but you called him harry by accident he said "umm babe who's harry?" You said "harry styles why what about him?" Getting defensive He said "you called me him." You said "shit I'm sorry I was hangout with him yesterday we're just friends and you know that." Calum wrapped his arms around you and said "oh I know you're mine." And kissed your neck you smiled and said "of course I'm." Then the boys plus the girls and one direction guys and girls walked in Maya goes "one way to greet people." Calum pulled away you giggled and said "he was making sure harry knew I was his cause I called him Harry by accident." Harry laughed and said "don't worry she's all yours and she calls a lot of people me." And patted his shoulders calum chuckled You smiled and cuddled into Calum and chilled with them for the rest of the night.

Ashton: you were chilling in your room when you got bored and went down stairs "hey harry." You walked down and noticed the boys and one direction boys and their girls and the girls of course Harry's eyes went wide you said "shit I meant Ashton I didn't know you guys where here but heyyy." You waved slightly nervous and embarrassed at the same time lauren said "why do you look nervous and embarrassed?" You said "I'm not I was just going to say I'm bored and don't know what to do." Ashton said "come chill with us there's a spot open next to harry." You went over and sat down slowly Kaykay gave you a look and  said "why are you acting werid?" You said "cause I'm werid duh why else would I be acting werid." Calum said "you're acting weirder then you usually act what's up?" Everyone was looking at you now as you sunk farther into the couch you said "it's nothing." Crystal said "it doesn't seem like nothing to me since your sinking farther into the couch." You hid under the blanket that was on the floor which happened to be a one direction blanket Ashton said "yn what are you hiding?" You took the blanket off and said "nothing I swear." Sierra gave you a look and said "mmmm." You said "I swear I'm good." And jumped up quickly and sat back on the couch Ashton said "alright." You let go of the breath you were holding harry whispered in your ear "nice save." You whispered back "I tried." He chuckled then you guys chilled the rest of the night.

Michael: you walked down stairs and said "hey nick." And you heard someone say "yeah." Your eyes went wide and you went pale your heart stopped for a moment you slowly walked into the living room turning the corner and saw the jonas brother's you sighed and said "thank gosh it's just you oh my gosh I almost died." Holding your chest Priyanka said "what's up?" Noticing you almost had a heart attack you said "nothing I'm good just didn't expect you guys to be here." Michael said "did you forget they were coming?" You said "yeah I did I was actually calling for you cause my friend wants me to go out with her." Crystal said "you're allowed in my book." Looking at Michael he said "yeah you're good you can go." You said "sweet is it ok if we hang here?" Michael said "yeah fine with me." You said "sweet."  Your friend arrived with your boyfriend but the boys and girls didn't know that or Michael and crystal,crystal goes "oh hello." To your boyfriend you facepalmed yourself your friend said "gotta tell them now he wanted to come I couldn't be rude and say no." You said "that I'm just friends with him yes that's definitely what we are just friends nothing else I swear." Your friend laughed so did your boyfriend Michael said "ok that's fine." Then you guys hungout with them for the rest of the rest of the night they never did find out about you and your boyfriend.