Imagine you guys move to a new place

Luke:you Sierra and him where moving cause of haters cause they found your house you guys were unloading everything into the new house with the help of the girls and boys of course when someone came over and said "hi I'm your new neighbor." It was a young girl and her boyfriend you said "nice to meet you I'm yn that's luke and Sierra." You shook their hands and They waved at them the girl said "nice to meet you guys you guys are going to love it here." You smiled and said "thank you." Then you guys moved everything in and unpacked everything that you guys moved in you sit on the couch and fall asleep the others laugh at you Sierra said "knew that would tire her out." Luke said "unpacking is tiring." Then you guys hungout the rest of the day loving the new place already.

Calum: he asked you to move in with him you agreed the boys and him helped you move everything into his house and the girls helped too you sighed and said "moving is hard work." He said "it's all worth it in the end." And wrapped his arms around you smiled and said "yes it is." He kissed your cheek and you guys unloaded everything too you where starving so was everyone else so you decided to cook your first meal in his house and it came out amazing everyone loved it then you ended up passing out on calum tired from your busy day you guys had today.

Michael: you guys arrived at your new place and it was beautiful you guys moved everything in with the guys and girls they helped you guys crystal said "isn't it just perfect." And smiled you smiled too and said "it really is I love it." Then you guys unpacked everything too after you guys were done you guys went food shopping so you guys had food in the house then after that you ended up falling asleep on the couch tired from all the work you did today.

Ashton: you just moved here to live with Ashton and Kaykay they were helping you move into their house with the others and the other girls too you unpacked everything and smiled and said "this is a dream come true for me." Ashton smiled and said "I know that's why I asked." You smiled and then you guys chilled the rest of the day and you took in every moment of it wanting it to last forever.