BSM: you go to a protest

Luke:(age:11): you weren't going to stand back and not do anything about it even know your brother and his girl told you not to go you told them you were hangout with your friends which was the truth little did they know you guys were going to the protest you got out of the car and went to your friends and you guys started walking to where it was being held you knew you were going to get caught but couldn't care at the moment you guys arrived and did everything everyone else was doing until you heard someone said "yn what the fuck are you doing here alone?" It was Kaykay and Ashton you said "I wanted to be here and I'm not alone my friends are with me." Ashton said "but Luke said no and this is not safe for you girls I'm taking you guys home cause these can get dangerous and I'm not having anything happen to you guys." You sighed and walked to his car with Kaykay and Ashton he dropped your friends off and then you you walked inside and Luke said "what were you thinking!!!" You said "you guys were there too." Sierra said "kids shouldn't be there I get you want to do something good but that was so dangerous thank gosh Ashton found you never do that again got it?" You said "yeah I got it I'm sorry." Then you were in your room for the rest of the night.

Ashton:(age:12): you were going with the girls the boys didn't want you to go but you begged them and they said fine even know they would rather have you stay home with Calum and Michael and crystal where it's safer but they couldn't resist. You arrived and did what everyone else was doing and everything was going fine until the police showed up you and the others ran Ashton was there too he picked you up and you guys ran to the car he said "now you see why I didn't want you going?" You said "yeah but I was fine." Kaykay said "yeah thanks to your big bro who knows what could have happened then." Then you guys headed home and chilled for the rest of the night.

Calum:(age:13): you were actually in London with Mail so she said you could come with her it was beautiful and peaceful you guys did everything that everyone else was doing then you guys headed home because you guys knew these things didn't end well you guys got home and Calum called you you said "I'm fine." He said "good you know how dangerous those things can be?" You said "yeah but I had mail so it was fine." Then you talked to him for the rest of the night he said "it was a good thing Mail was there you said "yeah it was I feel good about it." Then you guys talked about other things.

Michael:(age:14): neither of them were going but you decided to go with Luke and Sierra Michael said "keep her safe." They said "we will." Then you guys arrived and did everything everyone else was doing then the police showed up once it started getting dark you guys ran to the car and then headed to your house were  everyone else was Michael said "thank gosh you guys made it home safe that's what I was worried about." Luke said "we're fine don't worry we weren't going to let anything happen to her ever she's part of our family too." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the night.