BSM: your friends make fun of the lovley band or hate on them

Luke:(age:11): Luke was having a party with Sierra of course and they said you could have friends over once your friends arrived they said "ew why is the lovley band here?" You looked at Mitch Jordan and Sam and back at your friends and said "cause my brother is friends with them if you don't like them then leave." Then your friends left accept for one who loved them as much as you did your friend said "we got these guys we don't need those bitches." The lovley band smiled and said "you got that right we're cooler then them anyways." You said "so true." Then you guys chilled with everyone for the rest of the night and enjoyed the party.

Calum:(age:12): your so called friends were making fun of how the lovley band sung you said "they don't sound like that." They laughed and said "I don't get why your so defensive over them." You were about to say something when someone said "cause we're friends with her brother and she doesn't appreciate you guys making fun of us cause she knows how amazing we are." Your friends were shocked and said "Um we gotta go bye." Then they ran out you said "their stupid." Calum said "no shit they are like what were they thinking." You said "they had no clue." Then you guys hungout the rest of the day together.

Ashton:(age:13): you were at the relase party with your friends and they hated the lovley band and didn't want to be near them when you were so you just left them you could tell they were pissed but you weren't going to let them ruin your time here. You were having a blast your friends said "we're leaving." You said "ok bye." Then they were out Kaykay said "you don't need them you're having more fun without them anyways." You said "Excatly." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.

Michale:(age:14): your friends slept over you were already downstairs with Michael and the lovley band your friends came down and said "Um we'll be going." Then they left Mitch said "what was that all about?" You said "they made fun of you guys last night and I got defensive now they know why." Crystal said "wow that's all I can say is wow." You said "I know right." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.