BSM you see one direction again

Luke:(age:12): the 5sos boys were all over at your house of course when aren't they but you loved them but little did you know the one direction boys were also in la and little did you know Luke invited them over you were blasting fine line by the one and only harry styles when you heard laughter behind you you stopped what you were doing and turned off the music you turned around and saw all of one direction your eyes went wide and you were frozen you said "holy shit what the fuck." Ashton said "wow didn't know those words could come out of a little body like yours." You rolled your eyes and then said hi to the one direction boys Luke said "surprise." You hit him in his chest and said "so not funny I love this surprise but you gotta Warn me next time." Sierra said "oh he won't but you love him." You said "I do." Then you guys hungout for the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:13): you were trying to reach a coffee cup but couldn't get it someone else got it for you you turned around and saw the harry styles plus the others plus 5sos of course you gasped he said "here you go little lady." And patted your head you were shocked you took the cup and put it down and said "hold up is this real life is all of one direction here right now like this must be a dream." Crystal said "if you were dreaming I'm guessing we wouldn't be here it would just be them." You laughed and said "true but aaaa." Then you hugged them and hungout with them for the rest of the day you were so happy to see them again.

Ashton:(age:14): you were in the pool just relaxing when suddenly someone put their hands over your eyes you turned around and saw harry you screamed and got out of the pool you dried off and hugged him he caught you you were so happy to see him again then you saw the others too and hugged them too you said "I'm so happy to see you guys again." Louis said "we're happy to see you again too you're getting so old." You laughed and said "and you guys aren't please I remember when you guys were young." They laughed then you just hungout with them plus the 5sos boys for the rest of the day.

Michael:(age:15): you were napping then you felt someone in your bed you frowned your eyebrows and turned around and saw liam you screamed and fell off the bed the boys laughed at you and same with the girls crystal said "that's one way to get her up." You got up off the floor and hugged him and the others you said "what the fuck I'm dreaming right." Ashton said "nope this is real." You were so happy to see them again you guys just hungout for the rest of the day so happy they were here.