Imagine you get hit by a car

Luke: you were walking with sierra kaykay and crystal back to the boys who were at Luke's house you guys were just talking when out of no where a car came right at you all you saw were lights and then everything went dark.you woke up and heard beeping and saw bright lights you goraned you saw Luke next to you and said "what happened?" The doctor walked in and said "glade to see you're awake ms yln you got hit by a car according to the people around you it was your ex who escaped from jail don't worry he's back there now. But he did break your ribs and bruised your body but other than that you shouldn't be in to much pain only some." You said "thank you doc." He nodded and left Luke said "you're never walking with just the girls again you hear me?" You rolled your eyes and said "it wasn't their fault my ex is a fucking idiot and physico." Then Niall said you were surprised the 1D boys where there too he said "at least you got us to come." You laughed but it hurt you said "thank you guys for coming I'm ok just sore nothing Major." Sierra said "good they said you'll have to spend the night to make sure." You goraned and said "I don't want too I hate it here it brings back so many bad memories." Luke said "I know but we will be here with you'll be fine." You smiled he climbed into the bed next to you and you fell back to sleep into his protective arms.

Calum:you were with the boys and girls when you guys were walking across the cross walk and this person came zooming towards you it was only when you were walking and you knew this persons mission was to kill you cause you got a quick glance it was your physicotic ex then you blacked out you woke up and said "I'm going to kill him." The doctor said "glade to see you're awake and remember everything you didn't have to much damage but enough for you to be here until tomorrow and he got put back in jail." You said "thank you and good cause I'm ready to kill him he almost killed me." Then calum climbed in next to you and said "I'm so happy you're ok and I'm happy he didn't kill you you're lucky or else I would have had to kill him." And gave you a side hug you said "yeah broken but good." He said "we'll be here for you don't worry." You smiled happy to have these people in your life.

Ashton: you had to get food for everyone well you offered and then out of no where your ex drove his car into you the food went flying and so did you the last thing you remember was seeing his face and then everything was black when you woke up you where in a white room you said "you have to be kidding me." Then you saw the doctor come in and say "you're awake you have a couple of bruise and broken ribs but just in case we're keeping you over night and it was someone named yen who ran you over he showed up but your boyfriend here beat the hell out of him." You looked at ashton said "I could have died and all you cared about was killing my ex who is in jail now right?" The doctor said "yeah he is don't worry we got him out of here quickly after he threaten to Kill your boyfriend too." You said "thank you for the update but he's not my boyfriend he's my brother well like a brother." He nodded and left Ashton climbed in next to you you said "you could have gotten killed." He said "rather it be me then you." Kaykay said "that's adorable but I would do the same." Then they kissed you said "I'm here and can't move so no." Kaykay said "I see don't worry." Then you laid on his shoulder and went back to sleep.

Michael: all you did was walk the dogs then you saw a car coming at you. You gasped and went over the dogs not caring about yourself then everything went black when you woke up you were in the hospital you shot up and said "where's south and moose?!?!" Michael handed them to you you said "oh thank gosh." They were unharmed you kissed them and gave them lots of love they were happy to get that even know they have no idea what happened the doctor came in and said "you saved these two but you got beat up pretty bad we're keeping you over night until we know you're ok for good." You nodded and said "thank you." Then he left crystal said "thank you for saving them and risking your own life for them." You said "I'll always put  them before me over anything." She smiled happy you cared so much then you just chilled the rest of the day.