BSM: you do something illegal

Luke:(age:16): you got caught under age drinking with your friends so now you guys were stuck in jail you sighed and said "I can't be here." Your friend said "just because Luke hemmings is your brother doesn't mean you get a free card to do whatever the fuck you want to do." The officer said "she's right just don't tell my daughter that I arrested her idols sister." You said "I don't know your daughter and that's not why I can't be here I can't be here cause the boys and girls will kill me." Then a girl came in and saw you she gasped and said "mother let her go." She said "sorry sweetie can't do she broke a law her brother is on his way but I wouldn't bother him right now he's probably bring the boys but I wouldn't bother them right now their probably fuming." Then you heard someone say "and that's why we came in to save your ass so you didn't get killed in here we'll take her I'm his girlfriend." You saw Sierra and crystal plus Kaykay too you said "I'd rather be in here then." Sierra said "no you wouldn't officer we signed everything she's free." Then they let you go your friends said "hold up what about us." Sierra said "your parents are here they got you guys." Then you guys left and headed to the car you got into the back with crystal and the boys luke said "what the hell were you thinking?!?!" You said "I wasn't thinking but like I was just having fun not like you guys haven't done the same." Ashton said "that's not fun that's being stupid you're fucking 16 years old and yeah but we were of age cause Australia is younger then here." You said "you guys are the ones to talk."crystal said "she has a point there boys." Luke sighed and said "she's right just don't let it happen again and we never got arrested for it so there's a difference and you're still grounded until I unground you." You nodded and handed him your phone then when you got home you went straight to bed since it was late.

Ashton:(age:17): you got caught with your boyfriend in the park and you guys were smoking weed you had a bad day so you did but know how bad it was for you but you guys got caught and now here you guys were waiting for your brother and his parents to show you said "we're done cause this is not what I wanted and I knew it would happen one day to you but I didn't think I would be stupid enough to do it." The offices let you out you saw Kaykay crystal and Sierra your ex said "so you're just going to leave me here?" Crystal said "hell yeah she is and if she was smart she would dump your ass." You said "I already did I'm smart I was just stupid tonight and Yeah I'm leaving you here have a goodnight." Then you guys headed to the car ashton said "please tell me you broke up with that ass?" You said "I did does this mean I'm not in trouble?" They laughed and Luke said "oh sweet sweet yn your so funny did you know that you really think you're getting away with this?" You sighed and handed your phone to ash and he said "you better not do this again I get you had a bad day but don't turn to this got it?" You said "yeah I got it it won't happen again." Then you went to bed since it was late.

Calum:(age:18): you snuck into your ex's house to get your stuff he told you you could but since you didn't have a key and he didn't tell his parents they called the police and they arrested you you sighed your friend said "well at least you got your stuff." You said "but my ex is stupid so glade I'm over him." Your friend said "you got that right." Then calum came in with the guys and girls the girls said "you're a dumbass you know that?" You said "yeah I know that now did you guys do everything so I can get out of here?" Calum said "I was thinking of leaving you here." You said "haha very funny." The officer let you out they weren't mad at you which you were thankful for they knew you were going to his house and they knew that you wouldn't ever do that again.

Michael:(age:19): you snuck into a club and got caught they walked in and saw you and your friends they said "we're bailing all of you out cause we're nice." Your friends said "thank you so much." Michael said "just don't do this again girls alright and don't give her this idea again got it?" Your friends said "yeah we got it it won't happen again we can promise you that." Then they headed to their cars and the boys plus Michael and the girls drove you home you said "you aren't mad?" He said "I've done wrose." Crystal said "he's right so he can't judge." You laughed he said "and I know it won't happen again you're to good." You smiled and said "true I'm to good." Then you headed to bed since it was 2:00 in the morning you were exhausted from the long night you had.