BSM: you get wasted

Luke:(age:16): you were trying to walk home from a party but couldn't your friends were helping you they said "you're so dead Luke and the boys and the girls are going the murder you." You said "I'm fine I didn't have as much as you guys think I did." As you almost fell again they said "you did this to show us you could handle it but you couldn't handle it and we knew it." You guys arrived to your house and Luke was waiting for you your friends handed you to him he said "thank you what made her do this." He handed you to Calum who took you to your room as crystal changed you and put you in the shower your friends said "we told her she couldn't handle herself and she said she could but we knew she couldn't." Luke sighed and said "thank you for getting her home safe now you guys get home safe now." They nodded after that crystal got you dressed and then put you in your bed she sighed and walked downstairs and said "she's asleep." Luke said "good she'll learn tomorrow not to do this again." Sierra said "oh she will." The next morning you woke up and groan and said "I'm never doing that again I can't handle it." Luke said "hell no you're not and your grounded never do that again." You said "I won't don't worry." Then you relax for the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:17): you went over bored and ended up in the hospital getting your stomach pumped you woke up and goran you said "oh no I promised you guys this would never happen to me and it happened I'm so sorry." Ashton said "we're just happy you're ok and alive but you gotta be more careful next time." Kaykay said "that's all that matters they said you could leave if you're ready." You said "I'm ready I'm sorry." Ashton said "it's fine we're not mad at you don't worry." Then you guys headed home and hungout for the rest of the day with them you definitely learned your leasson and never did that again.

Calum:(age:18): it was your first time drinking and you loved it you were with the boys and girls while you were doing this Sierra said "ok I think you had enough." You said "I don't think so I'm just getting started here." Crystal said "you definitely have had enough." Then they brought you upstairs and made you shower and get changed you did as they told you to do and then you passed out on the bed the next morning you goraned and said "I went to hard." Calum said "you think." You said "yeah I'm sorry." Luke said "first time for everything." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day."

Michale:(age:19): your boyfriend cheated on you so you decided to drink it all away Michael walked into the bar and took your drink and paid for the damage you did drinking wise he brought you home and said "this was not the answer." You said "for me it was it's the only way to take away the pain." Then he brought you home and you showered and got changed and passed out the next morning you goraned and said "maybe it wasn't the answer but at that moment it was." Crystal said "you think." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day with the others.