BSM: someone accidentally hits you

Luke:(age:11): this wasn't really a accident but she said it was you and this girl were arguing over something so stupid then she punched you in the face but of course you guys both got in trouble she said it was a accident but you knew it was on purpose Luke came into the principals office and said "what happened?" Looking at you the principal said "a girl punched her in the face by accident according to the girl but yn says it was on purpose." You said "it totally was cause we were arguing then she punched me in the face." The principal said "well there you go you're free to go she's not in trouble she didn't start it." Then he took you home where the boys and girls were Sierra said "that was totally on purpose." You said "yeah it was but it's whatever." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:12): you were at his show and a fan elbowed you in the face she gasped you said "you're fine it was by accident it's all good." She said "but the boys won't know that." Calum then said into the micaphone "I saw what happened you're fine it was a accident." She smiled and then he said "are you ok?" Looking at you you said "yeah I'm fine." Then you enjoyed the rest of the show.

Ashton:(age:13): you were messing around with your guy friend and he hit you in the stomach by accident he said "shit." You said "it's fine I'm fine." He said "the boys won't think that." Ashton said "you're fine don't worry are you fine yn?" You said "yeah I'm fine." Then you guys just chilled for the rest of the day.

Michael:(age:14): you and crystal were playing just dance and she waked you in the arm Michael said "I told you girls to move away from each other." You said "I'm fine and I'll move farther away from her now." Crystal laughed then you guys continued to play the game you guys got a good work out out of it too you guys had a blast.