BSM: you see your ex that hurt you

Luke:(age:15): you were walking with the boys and girls when you saw your ex and the girl he made out with which happened to be your friend now ex friend they froze your ex eyes went wide and he started running you gave him a look and your ex friend came over and said "why?" You said "why what? Why let my brother yell at him? Ge I don't know maybe because he caught you guys making out in the back of his mother's car like he didn't even hurt him so I don't know why he ran." Then your ex came over slowly not wanting to leaving his girlfriend cause he thought you were going to hurt her you said "please you guys know I won't hurt you guys even know I want too." Sierra said "did you run because of us?" Looking at your ex he said "um yeah cause I don't want to get yelled at again and their much bigger then me." You laughed and same with the girls happy that he was afraid of the boys you said "good be afraid of him have a nice life you two." Then you walked away with the others Luke said "oh how I love that your ex is afraid of us?" You laughed and said "I do too." Then you guys went to get some food.

Calum:(age:16): you saw your ex boyfriend and his baby and his baby mama you laughed and said out loud you didn't care if he heard since you had the boys and girls with you and knew he wouldn't dare to come close to you too afraid that calum would put him back in the hospital you said "look who had to grow up fast." His baby mama said "at least he doesn't have his siblings fighting his fights." You said "bitch you know nothing alright so before you accuse me of using my brother to fight my fights that's not what happen if that's what he told you he's lying my brother and his friends and their girls caught him with you and then he was at the hospital and my brother beat him up for hurting me." She said "wasn't needed." Calum said "but it was now get out of here the both of you." They left you said "their asses."the girls said "hell yeah they are but you got us." You smiled happy to have them.

Ashton:(age:17): you saw your ex with the girl that he cheated on you with Ashton said "don't even dare come over here." Your ex said "wasn't planning on it don't want to get killed again." Ashton said "that wasn't the wrose of me." Then they left you said "he is scared of you now like he should be." He said "hell yeah he should be." Then you guys went to go and get some food happy to have these people in your life.

Michale:(age:18): you saw your ex he just ran pass you guys since he was running anyways crystal laughed and said "I know he was running but he ran so fast when he saw Michael." Michael said "he knows what I can do." You laughed happy to have a brother like him and happy with the best people in your life you didn't need anyone else accept for them.