BSM: you break into a 1D boys house

Luke:(age:12): you and your friends broke into a house your friends didn't tell you who's cause they knew you wouldn't do it then this is the first bad thing you've ever done in your life. Your friends were grabbing stuff as you watched to make sure the person wasn't coming back anytime soon. You looked at your friends and they said "ok we got everything we need this will be gone in the matter of days." You said "you guys are selling them?" They said "hell yeah to fans of course." You scrunched your eyebrows and said "why would fans want some random people clothes?" Your friends laughed and said "oh you'll see why in a second cause we're caught." You looked and saw Niall plus your brother and the others you hid behind your friends they said "we're caught you can't hide now." You said "we're not friends anymore this is such a bad situation that you guys put me in." They said "hold up you wanted to do this too." You said "yeah because I thought it was someone we didn't know not Niall horan's house you know how much trouble I'm going to get in and how much trouble you guys are in." Niall said "they won't be in trouble if they put everything back." Your friends did that you said "I didn't know this was your house they didn't tell me." Luke said "you're still grounded and stuck with us for the rest of the day cause why would you break into someone's house in the first place." You said "I thought it would be fun." Sierra said "oh yeah what happened if you got caught and ended up in jail then would you think it's fun? Think."You said "no." Then your friends left and you were stuck with them for the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:13): your friends were breaking into a house you didn't want to do it but they forced you to be a look out you said "guys we're going to get busted." They said "not if you're there." You said "I'll get in trouble too we really shouldn't be doing this." They said "relax we'll be rich." Then someone said "no you girls won't." You turned around and saw the harry styles plus the others plus the boys and girls you gasped and your eyes went wide you said to your friends "you guys are idiots I didn't want to be involved in this in the first place you boys know I would never they forced me to do it." Calum said "that's why you're not in trouble your friends on the other hand." They said "we put everything back we'll be leaving now have a nice life yn." You said "not my fault you guys got caught I was doing my job like you guys forced me to do." They left then you spend the rest of the day with them you didn't need your friends you guys need them.

Ashton:(age:14): you were mad at Ashton so that's why you agreed to do this with your friends but they didn't tell you who's house it was until you saw Eleanor you said "shit." Your friends said "double shit." You saw Louis plus the boys and 5sos boys and their girls too your friends said "well it was nice knowing you yn." They ran you said "what friends you are." They said "hey we're not related to one of them." You sighed knowing they were right you crossed your arms and said "I only did this because of Ashton." Louis said "just because he didn't let you go see lauren." You said "yeah I have nothing better to do and I'm mad at him." Ashton said "well this isn't better you could have ended up in jail." You said "well I didn't and they put everything back." Eleanor said "that's not the point the point is what you did was illegal and stupid." You said "I'm sorry I won't do it again." Kaykay said "hell no you won't cause you're grounded." You looked at Ashton he said "she's right you are." Then you were stuck with them for the rest of the day.

Michael:(age:15): you were not down for this but your friends were but you wanted nothing to do with it so you stayed as far away as possible from the house so you wouldn't get in trouble then you saw the boys and 1D boys plus the girls you said "welp my friends had a good life their in there stealing liam's shit." Liam said "hell no they're not." You guys walked into the house he saw your ex friends and they looked at you you said "I wasn't going to not tell them." Your friends glared at you then they put everything back and left Michael said "you did the right thing." You said "I know I did." Crystal said "good thing you weren't caught up in that." You said "they wanted me too but I stood my ground." Then you guys hung out for the rest of the day.