Imagine you give them the silent treatmeant

Luke: you got into a argument with Luke yesterday and said you would never speak to him again so that's what you did when he walked in with the boys and girls plus Louis Niall and harry and Eleanor and Amelia you gasped and said "holy shit!!!" And ran towards them harry caught you and said "want to tell me why you're not talking to Luke?" You said "cause he said I can move out if I don't like the rules him and Sierra made for me and now that I'm thinking about it if I did move out I could live with you." He sighed and said "don't you think you're overreacting a little? And you could but you're not moving out so there for you're stuck here."You said "yeah but he did too I think." Luke said "you're right I did I'm sorry I yelled at you it's just you've never stayed out past your curfew before I don't get why this time you did." You said "I lost track of time and I'm sorry it won't happen again." Sierra said "I knew harry would make you talk to him." You smiled and said "I could never not talk to Luke."he smiled you hugged him happy you guys made up.

Calum: you were big on talking and he said you couldn't last a whole day without talking so that's what you did but that soon broke when the one direction boys walked in cause you ended up screaming and saying "holy shit!!" Calum laughed and said "told you boys she couldn't do it she was trying so hard but I knew once you guys walked in she wouldn't be able to help it." You rolled your eyes and said "I was doing well until they came in you know I can't help it with them of all people their my idols my everything my life ." He laughed and hugged you and said "I love you and you know that never change I love how much you talk about them and me." He kissed your cheeks you smiled then you guys hungout for the rest of the night.

Ashton: he ruined your date with a guy you really liked and you said you would never speak to him again it was going well until harry Louis liam and Niall walked in plus shawn mendes you looked at Ashton and said "I hate you you did this on purpose." He smiled and said "you speak and yeah I did I knew you couldn't be mad at me for long." You couldn't help but smiled you could never stay mad at him for long cause he always knows how to make it up to you and plus you toally forgot about the guy anyways more focused on them cause you loved them more then any other boy in this world.

Michael: he embarrassed you in front of your crush and said you wouldn't speak to him ever again then he brought shawn mendes home one day and Niall you looked at them and smiled and then at Michael and said "you really know how to make me speak to you." He said "yeah I also brought harry styles too." You goraned and smiled and said "I love you but hate you at the same time." He laughed and then you hungout with them for the rest of the day you could never stay mad at him for long.