BSM: He goes to your dance Competition

Luke:(age:11): you were actually competing before they went on stage that was part of the concert you guys were the opening act but also getting judged you had a solo you were so nervous Sierra said "you'll do great don't worry and don't focus on the crowd." You nodded and headed out there and did a dance to ghost of you it was beautiful you did amazing everyone cheered you ran back and Luke said "that was beautiful." You said "thank you." Then you stood back there as they went on stage you won that night you were so happy and they were so proud of you.

Calum:(age:12): this was a big competition for you cause your whole family was going to be there plus the boys families too you had to be perfect you where so nervous but knew you could do this you got out there and did what you loved everyone cheered you ran back and saw everyone they said "that was amazing." You said "thank you." Then you guys waited for the results you got a perfect score and a trophy they were so proud of you and you were so happy.

Ashton:(age:13): you had a solo you did it to old me knowing the boys would be there this was the first time they could come and see you do what you love you performed it perfectly then you ran back stage the boys and girls said "that was amazing." You said "thank you." Then you guys waited for the results the judges thought you did amazing too and gave you first place they were so proud of you and you guys went to celebrate after.

Michael:(age:14): you were doing a group dance and you were front row the boys where there same with the girls you did what you loved once you were done you ran back and they said "you guys did amazing." You said "thank you." Then you guys waited for the results turns out the judges thought you guys were amazing too you guys got first you were so happy and they were so proud of you you guys left and went to celebrate.