BSM: you talk bad about yourself

Luke:(age:11): you and your friends came home from school you said "I'm dropping out this teacher hates me I swear cause I did this essay really well and Sierra even helped me so there's no reason to fail me or I'm just that stupid." Luke said "you're not stupid you're very bright and I would just talk to her and ask her why she failed you talk to her tomorrow maybe she'll tell you but never call yourself stupid again you understand?" You said "yeah I understand I'll ask her tomorrow first thing." Then you hungout with them for the rest of the night.

Calum:(age:12): you said "I'm just that ugly." Calum said "you're not ugly you're beautiful now why would you say you're ugly?" Your friend said "a guy asked her out and then saw me and asked me out instead and I said no obviously." You said "I was going to reject him too but like she's beautiful then there's me." Calum said "so are you so don't be calling yourself ugly you're a hood." You said "ok I won't and so true." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:13): you said "and my point Excatly I'm a junkie cause I do weed." Ashton said "that doesn't make you a junkie whoever called you that is not telling the truth don't listen to them and don't ever call yourself a junkie again." You said "ok I won't." Then you and your friends hungout with them for rest of the day and just chilled and talked to them for the rest of the afternoon.

Michael:(age:14): you said "see no one likes me." Michael said "far from true why would you say that?" You said "cause I tried talking to one of my friends and she completely ignored me." Your friend said "that's because she doesn't like you doesn't mean I don't I love you and same with the other people here." Michael said "Excatly you don't need her you got us we love you." You smiled happy to have them in your life then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.