Imagine you know someone on their team

Luke: you were at rehearsal for their tour when you saw your cousin and you gasped and hid behind the guys they gave you a werid look and looked at you and said "what's up with you?" You said "just that my cousin said I couldn't date anyone he works with and he introduced me to you guys since he knew I was a fan and now me and Luke are dating and he doesn't know that you know the usual." Luke said "I toally forgot he's your cousin." You said "yeah and he told you guys I was off limits." Michael said "well of course Luke would go for you I mean who wouldn't." Luke looked at Michael Calum said "he's not wrong." He glared at them You said "their right I'm just to perfect." Luke couldn't argue with you Then andy came over and said "of course you would go for one of them I knew it was a bad idea to introduce you to them I knew you couldn't resit them." You said "well Luke has a doing in this too but that  doesn't matter I love him ok he's the love of my life you couldn't keep me away from him and you knew he was the love of my life too." You hugged Luke he hugged you back and looked at andy and gave him puppy dog eyes Luke did the same andy said "0nly she wins me over with that you should know that cause she probably does the same for you and when you do it to me that's just werid dude." Luke said "she does so this means you approve?" He said "I guess it's better than her other one in the past so yeah I approve you're a good guy luke." You smiled happy he approved of you guys and wasn't mad at you guys.

Ashton: Ryan was your older brother he said you couldn't date any of them but did that stop you no of course it didn't you were at rehearsal with them and Ryan cleared his throat you said "look my ex was a asshole and now I found the love of my life doesn't that matter to you and he makes me really happy and you know that for a fact there's no denying that." He said "I was just wondering why you were here I didn't know you were dating one of them which one?"Ashton said "me and you can kill me if you want but don't hurt her it was all me I asked her out and the only part she did was say yes." He said "dude I would never your good for her better than her last one so I approve don't worry I won't hurt either of you guys." You smiled happy he approves of you guys.

Michael: your dad who was on modest said you couldn't date any of his clients welp you had other ideas you and Michael started going out your dad one day caught you guys he said "fine but he's the only one cause he's good I'm glade you didn't choose zayn or Louis." You rolled your eyes and said "their good too but they have girlfriends so why would I go for them." Then he left you guys Michael said "he's such a pleasure." You laughed and said "I know right try living with him." He laughed then you guys decided to talk."

Calum: their voice coach was your friend she actually hooked you up with Calum so she was fine with it cause she knew you guys loved eachother and he was the love of your life and he liked you too so it all worked out perfectly so she wasn't surprised to see you there with him and the boys she was so happy for the both of you and you couldn't be happier.