BSM: your bestfriend gives you the silent treatment

Luke:(age:11): your best friend haven't said anything to you since you guys were hangout at Starbucks you said "what's wrong?" She still didn't say anything then her mom came and she left without saying a word you saw your brother and the others Sierra said "how was your time with ybn?" You said "not good she didn't speak to me the whole time I don't know what I did to her." Luke said "give her time she'll speak to you when she's ready." You nodded then hungout with them for the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:12): your best friend wasn't speaking to you she was only speaking to your other friends and you haven't done anything to her you think it had to do with her other friends who you weren't friends with you got home from school and said "ybn isn't talking to me." Kaykay said "give her time she'll come around you've done nothing to her so I don't know why she would be giving you the silent treatment." You said "cause of her friends who hate me." Ashton said "you don't need them or her you got us their lost." Then you hungout with them for the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:13): your friend was mad at you because you wanted to hangout with your brother and his friends with her but she didn't want that so she didn't speak to you the whole time and then left without saying anything you said "she's such a drama queen." Calum said "no shit she is like she doesn't need to do that." You said "no she doesn't." Then you chilled with them for the rest of the day.

Michale:(age:14): you and your friend was joking around but guess you took it to far and she wasn't talking to you now you walked into the house and said "welp can't joke with people anymore." Crystal said "you didn't mean to hurt her so don't worry about it you said you were sorry give her time." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.